Dillon Bates commits to UT

Any video on this anywhere? I really want to see him throw the FL and Bama hats on the ground, pour lighter fluid on them, set them on fire and put on the Tennessee hat.

I love the way Dillon responded when espn commentators asked how much his dad swayed his decision. .. said UT was just the best school. That is all

I am overseas right now and woke up to an old friend in Wash. who is a Husky fan and he texted me saying Dillon Bates is on TV wearing a Tennessee hat. Boooooooom!

Reactions: 1 person
Or maybe it simply confirms he knows how to recruit? He hasn't even coached a down yet. I'm glad he is pulling in the talent, but let's not crown him before his first game...

Plus let's just be honest. He's benefiting greatly by having a lot of very good legacy players in this class. Take those out of the equasion and where would our class be ranked right now?

Plus let's just be honest. He's benefiting greatly by having a lot of very good legacy players in this class. Take those out of the equasion and where would our class be ranked right now?

I bet you are never happy with anything in life

Reactions: 2 people

The great ones he's recruiting for 2015-16 aren't legacies...if we weren't signing great legacy players he'd be filling in the spots with adequate talent...Like Jalen Hurd...anytime a troubling question crosses yore lil ole mind you just ask on here....we'll helpya! :dance: :eek:k: :dance: :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people

"My wallets too heavy, these diamond shoes are too tight, my wife is too hot........"

Reactions: 4 people
I felt like a kid on Christmas morning who got everything he wanted when I seen that last night. The good news just keeps on coming for this staff and I have to give them credit for the work they have done. To hear some of you say he is just benefiting from the legacy class makes me feel as if you are waiting for him to fail and u want to curb your enthusiasm so you can sit back and say I told you so if he does indeed fail. I believe this same legacy class would not have committed under " Fooley". In the words of the great Philosopher Owen Wilson " Your g**d*** negativity, I don't need it. I'm an idea man. I thrive on enthusiasm, don't take the wind out of my sails, I need ya." Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I felt like a kid on Christmas morning who got everything he wanted when I seen that last night. The good news just keeps on coming for this staff and I have to give them credit for the work they have done. To hear some of you say he is just benefiting from the legacy class makes me feel as if you are waiting for him to fail and u want to curb your enthusiasm so you can sit back and say I told you so if he does indeed fail. I believe this same legacy class would not have committed under " Fooley". In the words of the great Philosopher Owen Wilson " Your g**d*** negativity, I don't need it. I'm an idea man. I thrive on enthusiasm, don't take the wind out of my sails, I need ya." Go Vols!
Butch will get very little help from this legacy class until at least his 3rd, maybe 4th year here . These negative Nancies on VN will be calling for his head if things go badly before then, which is entirely likely.

These legacy players were going to play somewhere. I'm glad they chose to play for the Vols.

VN Store

Back