Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?…..yoga?…..lift weights? What’s your workout plan?

I’ve been attempting to ride at a higher cadence. I was advised to ride in lower gears in order to reset my muscle memory to the higher cadence. I was advised that the higher cadence would put less strain on my legs and enhance my endurance for longer rides. I didn’t expect this exercise to result in achieving a personal best for today’s ride, as I’ve achieved higher speeds over parts of this course in the past. 👍🏼🚴🏽

Finished up 2 straight weeks of running 3mi in the early morning. Finally got my thyroid back in shape as well so the weight is starting to come off again. Amazing how much better old knees feel when you take 20lb off of them.

Other than that I play ice hockey twice a week which is amazing cardio and leg workout. Going to add an evening weight session back in soon. Trying to make old age not suck as bad

Heated Vinyasa this morning came to a screeching halt (for me) with about 5 minutes left in the class. If anyone needs me I’ll be in the floor in child’s pose trying not to die.
I’m signed up for a Tuesday morning class at 9:15.

What doesn’t kill you…..doesn’t kill you.

30 miles this eve.

Even though I'm only riding once or twice a week, I feel better, and am slightly faster than a month ago.

In quantities too pathetic to mention, I have been doing a bit more dumbbell lifting and a few pushups in hopes that my upper body strength might someday match that of a 12-year-old. #Goals

VN Store

Back