Donald J. Trump - Worst President in Modern History

Donald Trump is an absolute piece of walking, talking shlt! He is the worst kind of human being living on this planet. He is traitorous, criminal who should at the very least be put in prison at the very best tried and executed for his actions of insurrection against the American government. Damn him to hell and everyone after all of this that still supports or defends him.
Now THIS is the way to heal!

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Donald Trump is an absolute piece of walking, talking shlt! He is the worst kind of human being living on this planet. He is traitorous, criminal who should at the very least be put in prison at the very best tried and executed for his actions of insurrection against the American government. Damn him to hell and everyone after all of this that still supports or defends him.
Go take your medicine.

It was mainly the fault of greedy bankers. You didn't go into any detail of how it actually happened.
Which is exactly the cause of the student loan debacle. Let people bankrupt those loans and let's see if banks will give little Suzie that $200,000 loan to get a gay poetry degree at Harvard.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
I can agree to disagree with alot of folks here including you, but we're all Vols and Americans.

Politics and religion are the 2 nevers to discuss, and I do learn alot here, so as long as I don't get too bent out of shape, it's a good day.
Even though you act like a complete ass most of the time.

Reactions: GSD82
That's not the truth you feel it's bubba. You can see it in your face.

You guys have never been big on facts, I get that, but it a poll by Pew. It's like you're trying to weirdly pretend that it and the results don't exist.

Facts don't cease to exist because your delicate feelingz won't allow it.

You guys have never been big on facts, I get that, but it a poll by Pew. It's like you're trying to weirdly pretend that it and the results don't exist.

Facts don't cease to exist because your delicate feelingz won't allow it.
Lol

Actually I congratulate you commies. Your news media assassinated him without having to physically kill him.

Let's revisit when black unemployment rises to pre Trump levels. I give it about 6 months.
It will never be reported and no matter how much it rises black folks will be in line to vote democrat at about 95% in 2 years

With Trump's 2nd impeachment stemming from his incitement of the Capitol Insurrection of 2021, it's unequivocally official that he is the WORST PRESIDENT IN MODERN HISTORY dating back to the Andrew Johnson debacle of 1865.

For those of you who voted for him, well, the blame is on your shoulders. I get it, the alternative was crap in HRC. But, you have to admit, Trump was a disaster.

Still defending him? If so, man, you got issues a mile high.

At any rate, can't tell you how EXCITED I am to watch this reality TV show get cancelled next week.

The walk of shame by Dumb Donald shall be epic.

Thank God our national disaster of a President is over.
You can drop the word "modern"

Dems are always bitter, even when they *win still very nasty people. You all should try getting a job and a hobby

You can drop the word "modern"

Heh. It's fresh for sure, but he definitely will be in contention. We had a few total sh*tbags back in the days, but I think Donald's negative legacy will only grow -when and if - the 58% of Republicans that STILL think the election was rigged finally come to their senses.

Trump is a cult of personality, and many bought into it hook, line and sinker. Just like Jim Jones in Guyana, they're willing to drink the Kool Aid as instructed. Hopefully over time, they'll come to realize it was all just a huge grift.

VN Store

Back