DucksflyinPAC Answer[ed] Questions And/Or Refute[d] Ridiculous Claims

A)foreign born? lol That's funny.
B)Never been a good writer. And even worse speller. Who cares, this is a Football board right? I did not know this was a Masters thesis committee.
C)I am not trying to come off as a intellect. I am not trying to come off as anything. I care less, I just type really fast and don't really care to take the time to edit much of what I type... I type about 95 wpm and this is not a term paper.
D)I was not and am not trying to trash talk. If you happened to keep up, you will notice that I am only responding to nonsensical comments or responding to questions.... ie. Your stadium cannot be loud, it only seats 52k ect.... Then I point out they are clueless or do not follow me CFB...

If you ask me, I can really tell from this whole site that the whole entire mood has changed from yesterday on. Up until yesterday almost all of you guys were really cool. But since yesterday you guys probably are worried about the NCAA and that report and or the shock of knowing it is only a few more days and then we play is coming up. IDK for sure. But honestly it has changed much. And many, not all, are getting really pissy and being nitpicky, and trying to pick fights... imo

If you're not trying to come off "as a intellect", then mission accomplished. And if our mood has changed its because you are being a persistent annoyance. Classy people walk softly and carry a big stick. You come here before the game and run your mouth suggests the opposite. I have nothing against Oregon and its fans in general (I live in Portland), but you are starting to get on my nerves.

Reactions: 5 people
Sir, I have 3 advices: A)Click the link below and read the quotes from former opposing players/coaches/reporters-media all unbiased. B)Ask your fans after they fly back from the game. C)Ask your players what it was like to be on the field and have thousands of Duck fans only a few feet right behind and above them. I suggest C, but all are good choices. C is the best though because it is much louder on the actual field(which is in a pit surrounded by a large wooden wall all around) and they will not be able to hear much for hours after. And you can ask them directly how loud and intimidating it was.

I cant wait till Tenn people fly back and come on here and report such things to you all though. And even with us probably not going to have hardly any college students at the game(classes do not start until Sep 30th- as we are quarter system), and they are our loudest segment- as in all colleges, it still will be very loud in the stands, but ear crushing on the field for your players. And kink of like LSU, we are much more wild and louder at night, but still, even take out all our college kids, and a day game. It still will be very loud. And wait for your own fans to say as much when they get back... Or you can save yourself 4-5 days before they all get back and you can go to this link, as noted in point A) and read for yourself all the famous quotes of our stadium from visiting reporters and such that have been to all the countries other stadiums:

Oregon Gridiron :: Autzen Stadium Quotes

So, let me see if I got it. The most daunting and impressive thing about UO football is the stadium and noise generated in in? About right?

Hey buddy he's not a a southerner but he's a southern baptist! And he's kind of a closet Tennessee fan. Hahaha I can't even take you seriously anymore...

Reactions: 1 person
Also, duckguy, there are a lot of rival/visitor fans here. They conduct themselves well and discuss football in a rooted-in-facts and non-bias/hyperbole way.

You are not.

You started off well but your words turned to thinly veiled insults and have turned into outright patronization. Go to a duck board if you want a resounding circle-jerk about how great Oregon is... you're likely to not find it anywhere else.

Reactions: 2 people
~Any changing my thread title to a derogatory flame in the attempt that it will only bring more of your fans here to pick a fight is simply pathetic. Simply P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. If one did not like this thread, they should of just anchored it. Or even better, just up and be a man, and told me straight up, and what to fix. Or even if you asked me to leave, no problem. But doing what you did is simply pathetic. Very childish...

I didn't change it to try to bring anyone else here to pick a fight. I changed it as a joke, to make fun of you.

Arrogance with a thin skin is a really bad combination. Hope you're not like this in real life.

Reactions: 6 people
Flyinpac - you got run off of tigerdroppings and into it with the mods over there. When are you going to learn?
I never got run off scraggly. For those that do not know this guy, he lives in my town, I met him. He has never played football, but pretends that he knows it well. And he is #1 Mr. Butt kisser one could meet. That is his M.O. on every board, any site, his M.O. He also likes to stir up trouble. He also is just a little small man with the classic M.O. I have met him in person. He is fake as dirt.

He knows VERY well, I never even remotely got run off of TD. I simply requested, on my own that they ban me. Their immature behavior just got old. And even after requesting all the top Adminds refused. Fact is, all my threads I ever created had the most pages by far more then any other. But that site got old and boring for me. But it can be addicting so I simply requested they actually remove and ban my account- so I would not be temped, which is actually a very common request at that site. Now Scruffy, Bison, as I call him, the guy who lives in my city, who I met once and bought a beer for and had dinner with, knows all this. As I said. He likes to stir up trouble. Nothing new...

If i were to leave this site, I could give a rip. Just this coming game is exciting to process and I have several friends and connections to Tennessee in some ways.

Just so you all know.... Make sure you all cover your butt well, cause Bison will work hard to kiss any arse and pretend he is hip. He is a nerd, classic loser that feels the need to pump himself up, classic small man syndrome... for what it's worth...

Tennessee football practice on Sept. 10, 2013 - YouTube
Actual Knoxnews video of Tennessee practicing getting ready to play Oregon. Skip to :25 where the exciting part begins...And then also at 1:08 where Coach Butch yells to his team over and over, "It's Coming my fellows, It's C-o-m-i-n-g!" And then at 1:27 where the beat really picks up-back to the good stuff- the best part of this video.

Man. What a nice guy. In our Stadium we play our fight song after every time we score. And we usually score in less then 2 mins each time. So for Coach Butch to keep his players from having a heart attack from the great shock of what is about to come upon them, and what sound they will hear every 2 mins, I am really impressed. What a nice guy preventing heart attacks of his team and tipping them off so his players do not go into shock this Saturday. That my friends is a VERY wise coach! Good coaches prevent heart attacks!

"It's Coming, It's Coming"- 9-9-13 Butch Jones. Yes Sir, yes it will! :)

Oregon fan is like Kansas St. fan. 2 weeks ago Kansas St. fan thought they couldn't ever lose to someone inferior either.

North Dakota St. 24 Kansas St. 21. That's the defending Big 12 champion losing to North Dakota St.!

Tennessee 28 Oregon 17 it's Duck Season!

:lolabove:

Tennesseeduke

Last edited:
Duck fans- Do a lot of your fans dress like hipsters to the games - i.e., the plastic frame glasses, Urban Outfitter tees, etc. - and play hackey-sack in the parking lot?

Also, you're kidding yourself if you think the Big Orange will be affected by your gameday atmosphere. They've seen it all before. You also need to understand Tennessee fans are right up there with Nebraska, Alabama, Ohio State, etc., in terms of traveling well. If they suddenly announced the Vols were playing a game in Russia tomorrow, they would find a way to get there and you'd still see orange in the stands.

They may be under-manned right now due to the way their program was managed the past few years, but rest assured the Vols are still heading west to punch you in the mouth. This is a proud program coming to Eugene...not UVA or Syracuse. You guys better be ready and take nothing for granted.

Reactions: 16 people
DucksflyinPAC

This is one of or even maybe the best sports forum on the interwebs :). Even a person like me, who has UT as his second favorite SEC school, gets a fair shake out here, normally. Most of the UT posters are very respectful to me, and are eager to engage in friendly conversation. However, you can't fault them from slinging mud if the situation warrants it. Now the Gumps here are a different story. :birgits_giggle:

As far as the Ducks, I have to admit they play fast, I doubt it would work long-term in the SEC, I actually think it's boring and I am one that had to sit through the Gary Crowton dismantling LSU's O. With that said, the Ducks can beat most teams, and given their schedule every year, they certainly could win it all. All the best luck to them, but I doubt I will be impressed with what they are doing. Just my take.

I changed the title to more accurately reflect the content of the thread.

Look, man. You're a fan of a Johnny-come-lately team at the apex of its history. You're about to play a team for the second time in a couple years that's been going through its lowest point in decades. You're a four-touchdown favorite. And here you are two days before the game, posting on the other team's board about how great you are, and you're shocked -- shocked! -- that the natives have turned hostile.

If you knew anything about football and were here to talk about the actual game, you'd get a vastly different reaction. But all you are apparently capable of is to tell us how great your team is and how great your stadium is and how badly you beat us a couple years ago and what a liar our coach is. You've become tiresome.

Who cares about all time wins? These were by guys that are not even alive. Are you trying to do be like ND and cling to your ancient past and somehow think that translates that a present team cannot be on the same level as you, or even have a currently better program? If so, i would like to switch to Yale. They prove such a point the best with all their former Natty's, in ancient times,,,, but presently not relevant in the scope of CFB in America these days...

You guys are a flash in the pan being propped up by Nike $$. Phil Knight is your program.

I didn't change it to try to bring anyone else here to pick a fight. I changed it as a joke, to make fun of you.

Arrogance with a thin skin is a really bad combination. Hope you're not like this in real life.
Is there a certain board, or a certain way we could talk in private really quickly? Private messaging perhaps?

Oh man, is there any way you can please talk to our AD? Seriously!

As for your program and stadium. Oh ya, I agree. Though I do not consider myself a true fan of any other team by my own(I am not a bandwagon), I have always had a special soft spot for Tenn, even as a small child,,,,,behind honest, I think it was 100% your Rocky Top song, the crowd singing it. ya, when you guys get back up there, in the top 1-3 programs in the SEC you guys will be pumping again, just like you used to, and filling your stadium out all the time.... I wish we had a stadium as big as yours. However, I think that is our AD's great fear. That we build big, but then what if we regress, they just do not want to see all the seats not full. I personally could care less,,, but I think they are more concerned with our long sellout streak or something...

Then give your Athletic Director this message: "Neyland Stadium is a college football cathedral! Autzen Stadium, on the other hand, has served us well, but, if we want to send the college football world the message that we are in this for the long haul, we need to expand NOW. We will not be able to sustain our current level of success indefinitely, but, then, nobody has or ever will do so. If you truly believe in what we are doing, you will get your return on investment through expansion."

Says the guy who is doubting us, who is a fan of a team who is going to play the same team this Sat who holds the very record for worse defeat ever of his team...Amnesia perhaps? I am not demanding that one worships us. I just think it's funny when a fanbase see's us a small and wimpy or not at all great, when we alone hold that record for giving you your worse defeat ever. Dooley coaching or not. That is just a excuse. It is a matter of history. And you guys above all should know we can easily light it up more then any other... for we beat you worse then ever, even what Bama has EVER done... So then, show a small measure of recollection and respect. Not saying for sure we beat you(which this game has the highest spread probably you have ever had), but of all teams one would expect to show some respect would be the ones in your history to beat you the worse. One would think...

We certainly respect your current success. Keep in mind though that although we are going through a trough, just beating the Ducks doesn't fulfill our expectations. We need to beat the teams that whip the Ducks when they get to the big games like LSU and Auburn.

Duck fans- Do a lot of your fans dress like hipsters to the games - i.e., the plastic frame glasses, Urban Outfitter tees, etc. - and play hackey-sack in the parking lot?

Also, you're kidding yourself if you think the Big Orange will be affected by your gameday atmosphere. They've seen it all before. You also need to understand Tennessee fans are right up there with Nebraska, Alabama, Ohio State, etc., in terms of traveling well. If they suddenly announced the Vols were playing a game in Russia tomorrow, they would find a way to get there and you'd still see orange in the stands.

They may be under-manned right now due to the way their program was managed the past few years, but rest assured the Vols are still heading west to punch you in the mouth. This is a proud program coming to Eugene...not UVA or Syracuse. You guys better be ready and take nothing for granted.

Oregon is actually eclectic. You see all types. Flyinpac is on his own crusade here.

I am sure Tennessee is used the environment. I watched WVU's quarterback line up under a guard at Death Valley. One of the funniest moments in CFB with regards to intimidating environments causing a lack of composure.

I am sure an oline with 123 starts in Autzen will do just fine.

+1 :lolabove:

duckboy needs to understand that football here isn't football there.

It's religion here, it's fashionable there.

I changed the title to more accurately reflect the content of the thread.

Look, man. You're a fan of a Johnny-come-lately team at the apex of its history. You're about to play a team for the second time in a couple years that's been going through its lowest point in decades. You're a four-touchdown favorite. And here you are two days before the game, posting on the other team's board about how great you are, and you're shocked -- shocked! -- that the natives have turned hostile.

If you knew anything about football and were here to talk about the actual game, you'd get a vastly different reaction. But all you are apparently capable of is to tell us how great your team is and how great your stadium is and how badly you beat us a couple years ago and what a liar our coach is. Small wonder we're not that friendly anymore.
See, you claim to not of changed my thread title to invoke any fans attacks here. But that is exactly what has happened. Now all the newer ones, after you changed my thread are all lashing out for me, "trying only to brag on Oregon".

That is simply pathetic. I was only trying to answer question and or refute ridiculous claims of Ducks. That is all. Simple as that. And it was not until you changed it, that you got your desired responses. Quit lying. If your cause is true, then you have no reason to spin things and deceive.

Let's look at the tale of the the tape:

Tennessee has as many NATIONAL championships as Oregon has Pac-10 or -12 championships: 6

Tennesse has 13 conference championships.

Tennessee has almost as many (25) bowl victories as Oregon has bowl appearances (26). Tennessee has 49 bowl appearances.

Tennessee put Peyton Manning in the NFL; Oregon put Joey Harrington.

Tennessee has 22 college football hall of famers. Oregon has so few they don't even list a number.

The list could go on and on. The Ducks should enjoy their 15 minutes of college football fame. The Vols are on their way back.

Reactions: 9 people
grammar police usually get on my nerves. But some of these posts are brutal. Is Ducksflyinpac wasted? Or just 12? And using the wrong words entirely has nothing to do with typing. Now if you're already 12 bourbons into your day, well that's understandable.

Let's look at the tale of the the tape:

Tennessee has as many NATIONAL championships as Oregon has Pac-10 or -12 championships: 6

Tennesse has 13 conference championships.

Tennessee has almost as many (25) bowl victories as Oregon has bowl appearances (26). Tennessee has 49 bowl appearances.

Tennessee put Peyton Manning in the NFL; Oregon put Joey Harrington.

Tennessee has 22 college football hall of famers. Oregon has so few they don't even list a number.

The list could go on and on. The Ducks should enjoy their 15 minutes of college football fame. The Vols are on their way back.

Can't like this enough!

VN Store

Back