DucksflyinPAC Answer[ed] Questions And/Or Refute[d] Ridiculous Claims

Excluding last year(and getting exposed btw as over-rated). Everyone knows ND carries this chest pumping elite snotty attitude more then any other program in the U.S. However, before last year, for many years they have been Nationally irrelevant, and you know it.

:lol: you can't just exclude results you don't like. If we were to play that game then we exclude Oregon's appearance in 2010 and ND still has a more recent NC. Any way you look at it they are just as relevant, if no more so, as your team

I can't believe I read this entire thread.

Let me break this down for you OP: You have been pretty classy with your posts and comments and there has been some interesting exchanges. We know our team is not on Oregon's level right now and we likely won't win. But notice I said our team and not our program! Your program will never be on the same level as big time SEC programs. Fact. And if you think our guys are going to be intimidated by your stadium, when we play at the Swamp and Death Valley every year, then you have your answer as to why you will never be on our level. So please, keep skirting the fact that you have never won anything significant. We've been there and done what you can only hope to do at this point! And for God's sake, use "an" before a word that starts with a vowel instead of "a" and it's "etc." not "ect." My prediction is 45-21 Oregon, but as we Rise to the Top I also predict we win another Title before you win your first. Enjoy the game!

Reactions: 7 people
Did you not see PJ's post where Tedford said he'd never seen anything like Neyland before, after playing twice at Oregon? And Neyland is nowhere near best home field advantage in the SEC.

definitely not consistently. However on that day the crowd was good

Jesus, you mean to tell me you guys are gonna be sticking around here long enough to become a necessity to modify profiles? It's been said a lot of different ways. We play top 5 teams every year. Go talk to one of the pasties on your schedule. They might treat you like a rock star. We have been there and done that. You seem hell bent on trying to impress us with how great Oregon is, how nasty Autzen is. Please guys, we do this all the time.
Says the guy who is doubting us, who is a fan of a team who is going to play the same team this Sat who holds the very record for worse defeat ever of his team...Amnesia perhaps? I am not demanding that one worships us. I just think it's funny when a fanbase see's us a small and wimpy or not at all great, when we alone hold that record for giving you your worse defeat ever. Dooley coaching or not. That is just a excuse. It is a matter of history. And you guys above all should know we can easily light it up more then any other... for we beat you worse then ever, even what Bama has EVER done... So then, show a small measure of recollection and respect. Not saying for sure we beat you(which this game has the highest spread probably you have ever had), but of all teams one would expect to show some respect would be the ones in your history to beat you the worse. One would think...

:lol: you can't just exclude results you don't like. If we were to play that game then we exclude Oregon's appearance in 2010 and ND still has a more recent NC. Any way you look at it they are just as relevant, if no more so, as your team

With his logic Oregon wasn't EVER relevant before the last decade.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not dogging you for spelling. I was just explaining to people that you're not unintelligent as evidenced by your poor grammar. Rather, you're manner of speaking (typing) suggests you are foreign born, so english is not your forte. I meant no disrespect to you by it and I am surely not nitpicking your grammar. I am dogging your trash talking ability; it needs work.
A)foreign born? lol That's funny.
B)Never been a good writer. And even worse speller. Who cares, this is a Football board right? I did not know this was a Masters thesis committee.
C)I am not trying to come off as a intellect. I am not trying to come off as anything. I care less, I just type really fast and don't really care to take the time to edit much of what I type... I type about 95 wpm and this is not a term paper.
D)I was not and am not trying to trash talk. If you happened to keep up, you will notice that I am only responding to nonsensical comments or responding to questions.... ie. Your stadium cannot be loud, it only seats 52k ect.... Then I point out they are clueless or do not follow me CFB...

If you ask me, I can really tell from this whole site that the whole entire mood has changed from yesterday on. Up until yesterday almost all of you guys were really cool. But since yesterday you guys probably are worried about the NCAA and that report and or the shock of knowing it is only a few more days and then we play is coming up. IDK for sure. But honestly it has changed much. And many, not all, are getting really pissy and being nitpicky, and trying to pick fights... imo

I'm not dogging you for spelling. I was just explaining to people that you're not unintelligent as evidenced by your poor grammar. Rather, you're manner of speaking (typing) suggests you are foreign born, so english is not your forte. I meant no disrespect to you by it and I am surely not nitpicking your grammar. I am dogging your trash talking ability; it needs work.
Also, just to let you all know, I am 1.5 pages behind you all, trying to keep up, (as i also have many other browser windows open and getting slammed with messages too) and trying to be considerate and answer most questions or comments. Give me a few mins and I will be caught up...

Says the guy who is doubting us, who is a fan of a team who is going to play the same team this Sat who holds the very record for worse defeat ever of his team...Amnesia perhaps? I am not demanding that one worships us. I just think it's funny when a fanbase see's us a small and wimpy or not at all great, when we alone hold that record for giving you your worse defeat ever. Dooley coaching or not. That is just a excuse. It is a matter of history. And you guys above all should know we can easily light it up more then any other... for we beat you worse then ever, even what Bama has EVER done... So then, show a small measure of recollection and respect. Not saying for sure we beat you(which this game has the highest spread probably you have ever had), but of all teams one would expect to show some respect would be the ones in your history to beat you the worse. One would think...

Wow. A big bad football player gave a restarted blind kid the worst beating he's ever had. We had just been through a coaching change who left the cupboard (yes that's how you spell it) bare. The three following losing seasons should show you what kind of team we fielded that day. The team we have now is nowhere near what were used to, but to brag about beating "giving us the worst beat down ever" we take with a grain of salt. You didn't beat Peyton, Cobb, Clausen, Wilson, and Lewis. You beat some scrubs who were doing their best with a coach who didn't want to be there. Remember after Saturday, act like you've been there before.

Nope. Your math is apparently as good as your writing.

Dial the troll back or you're not going to last on this board till gameday.

Reactions: 2 people
Offense, whisper quiet in the stadium. Basically, it will be hell for your players. Our fans will drive them crazy, the noise. And our super tiny, super crappy visitors locker-room...
Nike money run out? Pakistani children on strike? Indonesian? Vietnamese? Chinese too?

How proud you must be when you read newspaper headlines which charge Nike workers with physically, emotionally and verbally abusing 10 year olds. So what do you do to correct this horribleness? Nike goes out and buys Converse considered the leading child abuser in the history of international labor. Heh, what's 20 hours in the sun with no rest, that'll toughen them up. :ermm:

No problemo, more profits, more Duck money. Harmony among assclowns. :devilsmoke:

From an outsider's perspective, the administration would be wise to expand while the support and demand is present. All programs go through peaks and valleys over time; the traditional powers are designated as such because their peaks are higher and more sustained, and their valleys are shallower and less frequent. Tennessee is emerging from the worst 5-year stretch in the last forty years and it has definitely hurt us at the gate. However, once Butch has restored us to national prominence, Neyland will be selling out again.

As for the issue of all-time records, it is, quite simply, a fundamentally different perspective. Florida fans, in all of their smug condescension, have consistently tried to dismiss their backwater status during the pre-Spurrier era (before 1990) as irrelevant. Tennessee's history of success, by contrast, began in earnest with the hiring of, then, Captain Robert Reese Neyland in 1926. From then until 2001, after which the program began its slow decline, Tennessee was first in the nation in winning percentage (.73305) and 2nd in wins (589). See I-A Winning Percentage 1926-2001. When you have decades of tradition piled on decades of tradition, it is simply a different perspective than the "nothing-matters-but-the-present" attitude of Johnny-come-lately programs like Florida.
Oh man, is there any way you can please talk to our AD? Seriously!

As for your program and stadium. Oh ya, I agree. Though I do not consider myself a true fan of any other team by my own(I am not a bandwagon), I have always had a special soft spot for Tenn, even as a small child,,,,,behind honest, I think it was 100% your Rocky Top song, the crowd singing it. ya, when you guys get back up there, in the top 1-3 programs in the SEC you guys will be pumping again, just like you used to, and filling your stadium out all the time.... I wish we had a stadium as big as yours. However, I think that is our AD's great fear. That we build big, but then what if we regress, they just do not want to see all the seats not full. I personally could care less,,, but I think they are more concerned with our long sellout streak or something...

A)foreign born? lol That's funny.
B)Never been a good writer. And even worse speller. Who cares, this is a Football board right? I did not know this was a Masters thesis committee.
C)I am not trying to come off as a intellect. I am not trying to come off as anything. I care less, I just type really fast and don't really care to take the time to edit much of what I type... I type about 95 wpm and this is not a term paper.
D)I was not and am not trying to trash talk. If you happened to keep up, you will notice that I am only responding to nonsensical comments or responding to questions.... ie. Your stadium cannot be loud, it only seats 52k ect.... Then I point out they are clueless or do not follow me CFB...

If you ask me, I can really tell from this whole site that the whole entire mood has changed from yesterday on. Up until yesterday almost all of you guys were really cool. But since yesterday you guys probably are worried about the NCAA and that report and or the shock of knowing it is only a few more days and then we play is coming up. IDK for sure. But honestly it has changed much. And many, not all, are getting really pissy and being nitpicky, and trying to pick fights... imo

I think you have hit the nail on the head about us getting testy. But it's not the NCAA thing. It's the game. As I said in a previous post, you, like most of the other Oregon fans have been classy. I think we have been pretty classy to you folks as well. But there comes a time when the host (VolNation) just wishes the annoying hangers on would leave their house because we've heard about all we care to hear. While the Duck fans have been fine to banter with, it's nearly game time which means I am starting to hate you people on our boards. If you can't understand that perspective, that's another indicator why you will never be on the SEC level. It's not personal, just go away!

Reactions: 3 people
Did you not see PJ's post where Tedford said he'd never seen anything like Neyland before, after playing twice at Oregon? And Neyland is nowhere near best home field advantage in the SEC.

You sound like one of the turdly little kids in my son's 3rd grade glass bragging about how he's faster and stronger and better at video games and coloring and kickball than everyone else. Are all Ducks fans this arrogant? If so, at least it makes me feel a lot better about not being able to make the trip out there.
Really now? Come on, you are better then this. You are supposed to be Mod...

As for your Tedford quote, sorry, missed it. But if so, great! And yes, I have heard from some older fans that in the old days your place was rocking. But even you must admit it has not been that way in quite a while... and I also have spoken with many older LSU timers,,,,they say the same thing...(which is odd, even for them, cause of all those poor cajun fans who used to be there in buckets, but LSU raised their prices up so much and now the fat cats come and make no noise-do nothing. And same for your stadium. So far, we have not really seen that at UO, and if so, only a tiny bit... Hopefully UO will never change, even if we win 3 Natty's in a row. But who knows...

No PAC 10/12/8/whatever team will deliver a "Worst Defeat" to ANY SEC..ever.

Mod: why did you change my thread title? Why spin it and deceive? If you must know, I never started it out this way. I just got tons of questions asked, and or tons of accusations and such. What I have been sharing is CFB 101 stuff for us. Any Duck knows this....

~Any changing my thread title to a derogatory flame in the attempt that it will only bring more of your fans here to pick a fight is simply pathetic. Simply P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. If one did not like this thread, they should of just anchored it. Or even better, just up and be a man, and told me straight up, and what to fix. Or even if you asked me to leave, no problem. But doing what you did is simply pathetic. Very childish...

Last edited:
Mod: why did you change my thread title? Why spin it and deceive? If you must know, I never started it out this way. I just got tons of questions asked, and or tons of accusations and such. What I have been sharing is CFB 101 stuff for us. Any Duck knows this....

You made a user name on VolNation shows we have your attention.

I find the O's kind of offense just as boring as LSU's offense under Crowton. It works out West but would be disaster in the SEC after about year or so, week in and week out.

The only thing I can say about them is they play fast.

Consider it to be an honor. You have been pretty classy, a bit boisterous, but still classy...anywhere else and you could be booted...I think they are being fair...lol.

Misleading thread title was changed to one that accurately describes said thread.

Pretty common stuff for any message board.

Flyinpac - you got run off of tigerdroppings and into it with the mods over there. When are you going to learn?

Is it possible that you have cranked the rhetoric up a bit?

I changed the title to more accurately reflect the content of the thread.

Look, man. You're a fan of a Johnny-come-lately team at the apex of its history. You're about to play a team for the second time in a couple years that's been going through its lowest point in decades. You're a four-touchdown favorite. And here you are two days before the game, posting on the other team's board about how great you are, and you're shocked -- shocked! -- that the natives have turned hostile.

If you knew anything about football and were here to talk about the actual game, you'd get a vastly different reaction. But all you are apparently capable of is to tell us how great your team is and how great your stadium is and how badly you beat us a couple years ago and what a liar our coach is. Small wonder we're not that friendly anymore.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back