EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

People will probably be pretty excited for the sights and sounds release. I’m sure they’ll be the idiots that get mad bc EA didn’t want to pay Metallica so that they could do the VT entrance the way they want. I’m pretty excited to for that release date . The other 3 days are going to be a bloodbath though. The toughest places to play and power rankings are definitely to be trending on twitter . It’s gonna fun no matter what. Neyland should be at worst top 10 though. Haha
There’s a lot of people on twitter already complaining that they aren’t doing the dynasty deep dive yet. Like it’s not still coming and according to Matt Brown and others it’s twice as much info as the first deep dive was.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
There’s a lot of people on twitter already complaining that they aren’t doing the dynasty deep dive yet. Like it’s not still coming and according to Matt Brown and others it’s twice as much info as the first deep dive was.
This might sound dumb, but I don’t necessarily need dynasty to be that immersive . I’m sure I’ll love the detail, but I don’t want to spend half an hour between games. My life is drastically different since the last time I put serious time into a dynasty or online dynasty.

This might sound dumb, but I don’t necessarily need dynasty to be that immersive . I’m sure I’ll love the detail, but I don’t want to spend half an hour between games. My life is drastically different since the last time I put serious time into a dynasty or online dynasty.
It's not dumb but it's funny. Madden fans have been begging for a more immersive Franchise mode for 20+ years. We get an immersive Dynasty mode in the first CFB game in 10 years and now we don't have time for immersion. 😂

Just goes to show can't ever please everyone.

It's not dumb but it's funny. Madden fans have been begging for a more immersive Franchise mode for 20+ years. We get an immersive Dynasty mode in the first CFB game in 10 years and now we don't have time for immersion. 😂

Just goes to show can't ever please everyone.
A 3 year old and almost 2 year old will make your game playing experience a little different than it used to. Haha

I’d be interested to know how they came up w/ these rankings . If it were based on win % then I understand Bryant Denny and Sanford Stadium being up there. OU? Wisconsin? Doak? Kyle Field #1? Wow
Per their Campus Huddle write up “ factoring in historical stats such as home winning %, home game attendance, active home winning streaks, team prestige, and more.”

Pretty sure “team prestige” is their own rating as well for what that’s worth.

Per their Campus Huddle write up “ factoring in historical stats such as home winning %, home game attendance, active home winning streaks, team prestige, and more.”

Kyle Field at 1 is still pretty surprising . I have zero issue w/ LSU or Penn State being up there, but aTm at 1 is surprising.

Kyle Field at 1 is still pretty surprising . I have zero issue w/ LSU or Penn State being up there, but aTm at 1 is surprising.
EA must be a fan of their weird cult like chants. Also forgot to add that the write up did say these rankings can change throughout the season with updates.

That’s nonsensical and lazy. Bama is a tough place to play because of their former coach and his stockpiling of 5 star players, which are factored in to the player rankings. Their method is dumb.

Neyland should at worst be #3 or #4 objectively. BDS shouldn’t be in the top 10. It’s not top 5 in its own conference.

EA must be a fan of their weird cult like chants. Also forgot to add that the write up did say these rankings can change throughout the season with updates.
The more I think about it.. if Kyle Field is #1, why wouldn’t Neyland be #1? What has A&M done? I’d much rather play there than Tiger Stadium or Penn State during a white out .

Isn't Neyland still the winningest stadium in college footfall history? With regular attendance over 100k? #13 seems nuts to me.

I know it’s a minor thing but that list honestly worries me about the game. That is such an uneducated list I thought it had to be fake when I saw it lol
Yea exactly thought college football nerds was suppose to be who made this game, from that list apparently not very wise people..

Weird list. I would never consider A&M in the top three or even five tbh. Definitely not first. Didn't they lose to the mighty Appalachian State at home recently.
They did. I will give A&M this little sliver of potential credit… when Texas comes to College Station this season it will be as good as anywhere in the country. At least that particular night, for that 1 game. It should be hyped for Notre Dame too, but #1 overall is absurd. I think Camp Randall being that high is crazy too.

The lighting is absolutely beautiful! Insane detail!
View attachment 653994
If they have some sort of dynamic lighting deal, where the lighting for a 3:30 game in September will be different than a 3:30 game in late November that would be amazing. I may be in the minority on this, but stuff like that is important to me . A 3:30 game at Thanksgiving is basically a night game before halftime . I would love for them to have that accounted for.

VN Store

Back