East Tennessee Weather II

For Nashville proper, I'm more concerned about the tornado warned storm to the southwest of the big one. That southern storm will definitely pass over some densely populated areas.

As usual, it was looking promising for this weekend and next week…

I thought this would be a good snow year on the heels of the worst one we’ve had in a decade last year but now it’s starting to look more like last year. It’s early and the long range forecasts aren’t good but they’ve changed a lot from 2 weeks ago. So much so that it makes me think we’re not going to see much snow, if any, again this year.

Brace yourselves.

Winters coming and current trends are saying it will not be nice.

I doubt the models verify but current trends suggest Tennessee among other states could set an all time record low.

Models suggest we will have several opportunities for snow as well. Something lacking in the area for quite some time.

Reactions: headhunter15
I doubt the models verify but current trends suggest Tennessee among other states could set an all time record low.

Models suggest we will have several opportunities for snow as well. Something lacking in the area for quite some time.
What models? You’re saying we’re going to get super cold AND get lots of snow? When is this supposed to happen?

What models? You’re saying we’re going to get super cold AND get lots of snow? When is this supposed to happen?
IMG_1287.jpegIMG_1289.jpeg

I doubt this run verifies but it’s been a trend amongst all models that cold air is coming and that the possibility for a good snow is there. How cold and how much is unknown still.

Fantasy run at this point.

Where did this come from and what exactly is it showing?

Model runs that the use as a precursor for predicting weather. That’s showing around MLK day which is quite a ways out still but it’s interesting to observe for now. I’ll update once this clipper moves past tomorrow.

Speaking of; we will be seeing some high winds midday Tuesday with this system moving through.

VN Store

Back