Electric Vehicles

EV’s are currently so good that the federal government has to bribe people to buy them. Additionally you have state governments offering a helping hand by mandating the cessation of selling gasoline powered vehicles after a certain date.

No they aren’t perfect. Far from it based on how people have to be bribed to buy them and even have their competitors removed from the consideration pool
bidenomics in a nutshell - regulation to eliminate the completion in the name of the NGD and make us pay for the stupidity

works for me if you are laying down the Benjamin's

Ok, so we know you're not joking around now (a few of the others' / blue flont) --

here you go / the people are giving you a good offer (seriously: run the (travel expense savings) number if you're a Regular commuter):

So the Bolt EV and EUV remain some of the cheapest EVs on the market. It now appears that the Bolt EV may be the lowest-priced car to qualify for the $7,500 EV tax credit, in fact.

I wouldn’t buy this car just because of the clown hawking it. He looks like a loother to me
name image likeness / Carl Pickens

Hilarious response, Pick (not). I KNEW a few VN faithful would respond as such (changing the subject from the Facts of EV, to what the reporter looks like).

You do realize that many real-world researchters and enguneers and lab technishuns and professurs don't look as buffed and toned as do so many of VN's keyboard Receivers, don't you ?

Sad. When you continue going around calling good, well-meaning everyday people and neighbors "clown(s)" and "loother(s)" How About you consider watching the love and support given here, by the REAL Carl ("attitude") --

I wouldn’t buy this car just because of the clown hawking it. He looks like a loother to me

Ok, so in this scene he's removed his larger, winter jacket --

can you explain to VN, just what you mean by "the clown" and "looks like" "a loother" ?

IMO, he seems professional and "He looks like" hundreds of good people that I know all across Tennessee. Help us non-slang folk understand what you mean by "loother" in this context --

In the real world (classrooms, surgery rooms, tech labs, on the assembly line, at Customers' homes, behind or in front of the counter), ^ Name-calling and such ^ as that doesn't really serve the purpose very well (for example, treating our neighbors with respect and kindness, in case you're weren't aware / just letting you know so you can decide from 2 options).

To me ("look"s aside), this man sounds honest and knowledgeable and well-prepared (in the context of reporting about the vehicle's features)

This ^ could be a good example of what's going on in the industry: one side (big, burly, handsome, glasses-free, carhartt-wearing, muscular, kayak-paddling, F-350 "diesel" industry) attempting to disparage public opinion of the other side ("battery-powered" equipment, such as construction drills, phones, chainsaws and vehicles).

Just a thought (you don't have to agree, but just look around and start paying attention to some of these Posts ^^).

disparage:
as in to dismiss
to express scornfully one's low opinion of
disparaged polo as a sport for the idle rich

Last edited:

Another thought, to this comment ^^ --

we live in a day where students can be both star-SEC-QB AND traveler to 'the stars' (e.g. "rocket scientist").

Again (as if the real CP were listening, and if you're interested): please explain what do you mean, by "He looks like a loother" (i.e. how can you conclude "loother" based on just looking at his photo) ??

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

You too need might consider looking into the Bolt --

Hey Ronald why are you pushing one of the most unreliable EVs on the market and one that has in fact been discontinued at least for the near term? 🤡

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And yes Chevy has announced they will produce another one at some point but no specific date has been given yet. The current model is a piece of junk plagued by a massive recall.

In the real world (classrooms, surgery rooms, tech labs, on the assembly line, at Customers' homes, behind or in front of the counter), ^ Name-calling and such ^ as that doesn't really serve the purpose very well (for example, treating our neighbors with respect and kindness, in case you're weren't aware / just letting you know so you can decide from 2 options).

To me ("look"s aside), this man sounds honest and knowledgeable and well-prepared (in the context of reporting about the vehicle's features)

Oh no!
1696426881279.gif1696426881279.gif

we live in a day where students can be both star-SEC-QB AND traveler to 'the stars' (e.g. "rocket scientist").

Again (as if the real CP were listening, and if you're interested): please explain what do you mean, by "He looks like a loother" (i.e. how can you conclude "loother" based on just looking at his photo) ??

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Martin Luther King, Jr.. Five different responses.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Five responses? Really?
1696427054921.gif

"most unreliable" ?

Ours is the 2023 model.

Best Compact Premium SUV of 2023

All J.D. Power rankings are powered by VIN verified vehicle owners
Overview
The world is changing and the Chevrolet Bolt EUV is leading the way.

Just wait for it -- the day TVA partners with a UTK student athlete to promote the affordability of EV / BEV.

VN Store

Back