Electric Vehicles

I know that while charging EV's need to be outside, and that currently some EV's are recommended to never be garaged, but can some EV's be garaged?

"most unreliable" ?

Ours is the 2023 model.

Best Compact Premium SUV of 2023

All J.D. Power rankings are powered by VIN verified vehicle owners
Overview
The world is changing and the Chevrolet Bolt EUV is leading the way.

Just wait for it -- the day TVA partners with a UTK student athlete to promote the affordability of EV / BEV.
One of the most unreliable Ronald. Yes. Only the Sentra and Kona electric are worse based on demonstrated reliability data. And it’s so you that you’re s Bolt owner 😂😂

GM certainly had issues with the Volt (just as UTK had issues with certain Head Football coaches since c.a. CPF).

The Bolt is what a Dallas-based Poster this morn described it as "the most unreliable" ("one of") where as

JD Powers has described it as "Best Compact Premium SUV of 2023". In our family, we have the 2023 Bolt (and we love it !).

GM certainly had issues with the Volt (just as UTK had issues with certain Head Football coaches since c.a. CPF).

The Bolt is what a Dallas-based Poster this morn described it as "the most unreliable" where as

JD Powers has described it as "Best Compact Premium SUV of 2023". In our family, we have the 2023 Bolt (and we love it !).

My post says “one of the most unreliable” and I provided the links to data backing it up Ronald. And now yours is discontinued. Congratulations you bought a piece of garbage and its resale value is going to plummet even more since that design has been discontinued and Chevy hasn’t said when it’s coming back yet. Womp Womp 😂

One of the most unreliable Ronald. Yes. Only the Sentra and Kona electric are worse based on demonstrated reliability data. And it’s so you that you’re s Bolt owner 😂😂

Read this, cavett (note: you and I both know name calling does nothing regarding actual facts / we are just joshing with one another) --

Performance
Why is the Chevrolet Bolt EUV making the world talk about things like regenerative braking and liquid-cooled lithium-ion batteries?

Read this, cavett (note: you and I both know name calling does nothing regarding actual facts / we are just joshing with one another) --

Performance
Why is the Chevrolet Bolt EUV making the world talk about things like regenerative braking and liquid-cooled lithium-ion batteries?
No need to read your marketing Ronald. And I also provided links showing you’ve bought a piece of unreliable garbage. That’s based on actual historical reliability data 🤡

Consumer Reports

Reliability​

We expect the 2023 Bolt will be much less reliable than the average new car. This prediction is based on data from 2020 and 2021 models.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

check you dates, cavett --

The Bolt Is Back: GM Reverses Plans to Discontinue Its Top-Selling EV​

GM will revamp the market's most affordable EV with its new Ultium battery platform.

Jul 25, 2023

Look up "ultium" battery, cavett.

check you dates, cavett --

The Bolt Is Back: GM Reverses Plans to Discontinue Its Top-Selling EV​

GM will revamp the market's most affordable EV with its new Ultium battery platform.

Jul 25, 2023

Look up "ultium" battery, cavett.
I’ve already linked that Ronald. They have said they will bring it back sometime in the future with no time specified. Regardless the piece of documented junk you bought is the last of its breed as if Chevy ever does bring it back it won’t be your car design.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

The Bolt is what a Dallas-based Poster this morn described it as "the most unreliable" ("one of") where as

If you click the link I don't think it's saying the Bolt is the best. It says not rated. The best are actually listed beneath it. BMW, Porsche, BMW, Merc, Acura, Genesis, Tesla, Infiniti, Lincoln, Cadillac.

The "PREMIUM" title should immediately let you know the Chevy Bolt isn't included.

1696442463424.png

If you click the link I don't think it's saying the Bolt is the best. It says not rated. The best are actually listed beneath it. BMW, Porsche, BMW, Merc, Acura, Genesis, Tesla, Infiniti, Lincoln, Cadillac.

The "PREMIUM" title should immediately let you know the Chevy Bolt isn't included.

View attachment 584559
LMAO great catch. @UT-Rex Womp Womp Ronald 😂

cavett, so as to disparage, you referenced a "being discontinue" article and in reply I referenced the "The Bolt Is Back: GM Reverses Plans to Discontinue Its Top-Selling EV" article.

^ This is what matters, at this point in conversation (name-calling doesn't matter / we're just joshing with one another on that regard).

View attachment 584559

Good catch. Thank you.

So, JDP and I are in no way attempting to say "Best" but I'm addressing the one who claimed ("one of") "the most" "unreliable."

2) Car and Driver seems to give "8/10 C/D RATING".

In your opinion: Does 8/10 equate to "one of the most unreliable" or more likely to within one of the top 70-80%

Good catch. Thank you.

So, JDP and I are in no way attempting to say "Best" but I'm addressing the one who claimed ("one of") "the most" "unreliable."

In your opinion: Does 8/10 equate to "one of the most unreliable" or more likely to within one of the top 70-80%

It's a 2023 model. There's no date on the article but it reads like an article written just before the vehicle went on sale last year. "What's new for 2023" and "Although we have not driven the 2023 Bolt EV,".

I doubt the 8/10 says anything about reliability. Probably just their score based on price, space, battery life, handling, interior features, ect. When the article was written they knew nothing of how reliable it would be.

cavett, so as to disparage, you referenced a "being discontinue" article and in reply I referenced the "The Bolt Is Back: GM Reverses Plans to Discontinue Its Top-Selling EV" article.

^ This is what matters, at this point in conversation (name-calling doesn't matter / we're just joshing with one another on that regard).
I’d already pointed out the Bolt was coming back supposedly at some point in the future so you’ve added nothing to the dialog Ronald. Whether it actually happens remains to be seen

Good catch. Thank you.

What has been shown is you have no damn idea what you’re talking about and don’t even read your own links Ronald. As usual.

not 15 bucks legit. No way you are going to convince me its 2 or 3 dollars better than BBQ you can get elsewhere.
Brisket:
Sweet P's $24/#
Dead End $24/#
Jay's (Loudon) $16/ half pound w one side
Calhoun's (yuck) $17.50/#

"most unreliable" ?

Ours is the 2023 model.

Best Compact Premium SUV of 2023

All J.D. Power rankings are powered by VIN verified vehicle owners
Overview
The world is changing and the Chevrolet Bolt EUV is leading the way.

Just wait for it -- the day TVA partners with a UTK student athlete to promote the affordability of EV / BEV.
skeleton-waiting-while-playing-his-ball-v26ixfaoai74af6j.webp

VN Store

Back