Electric Vehicles

Oh, that was simple. I did the "@" from the keyboard and highlighted and copied "RavinDave" under his forklift pic. What I need to know is how it's supposed to work. What am I missing?

not-sure-hmm.gif

I ama sucker.

Reactions: AM64
Youngkin vows to Untie Virginia from California’s 'out of touch' electric vehicle shift

Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R-VA) vowed to block all efforts to ban gas-powered vehicles in Virginia.

His declaration comes after California’s Air Resources Board voted Thursday to implement an executive order by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) that phases out gas-powered vehicles and bans the sale of them beginning in 2035. Virginia passed a law in 2021 that set the Commonwealth on a path to adopt California’s emissions standards.

“In an effort to turn Virginia into California, liberal politicians who previously ran our government sold Virginia out by subjecting Virginia drivers to California vehicle laws,” Youngkin wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. “Now, under that pact, Virginians will be forced to adopt the California law that prohibits the sale of gas and diesel-fueled vehicles. I am already at work to prevent this ridiculous edict from being forced on Virginians. California’s out of touch laws have no place in our Commonwealth.”

Youngkin vows to untie Virginia from California’s 'out of touch' electric vehicle shift

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
Youngkin vows to Untie Virginia from California’s 'out of touch' electric vehicle shift

Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R-VA) vowed to block all efforts to ban gas-powered vehicles in Virginia.

His declaration comes after California’s Air Resources Board voted Thursday to implement an executive order by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) that phases out gas-powered vehicles and bans the sale of them beginning in 2035. Virginia passed a law in 2021 that set the Commonwealth on a path to adopt California’s emissions standards.

“In an effort to turn Virginia into California, liberal politicians who previously ran our government sold Virginia out by subjecting Virginia drivers to California vehicle laws,” Youngkin wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. “Now, under that pact, Virginians will be forced to adopt the California law that prohibits the sale of gas and diesel-fueled vehicles. I am already at work to prevent this ridiculous edict from being forced on Virginians. California’s out of touch laws have no place in our Commonwealth.”

Youngkin vows to untie Virginia from California’s 'out of touch' electric vehicle shift

All this will not matter as the corporations are going all electric and will stop making gas vehicles.
They are in cahoots.

My bet..in 10 years the oil industry is going to need a gov subsidy to get off the mat. That would be the good news. The bad news is by then the gas stations will be closed and the government will have to throw tens of trillions at the problem they created in the first place. Just the way they want it.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
All this will not matter as the corporations are going all electric and will stop making gas vehicles.
They are in cahoots.

My bet..in 10 years the oil industry is going to need a gov subsidy to get off the mat. That would be the good news. The bad news is by then the gas stations will be closed and the government will have to throw tens of trillions at the problem they created in the first place. Just the way they want it.

That is a nightmare scenario.

They are in cahoots.

Without cheap energy = no cheap food. The economy runs on cheap energy, behind all economic output is a the cost of energy. Fertilizing corn fields with lithium seems unlikely to help.

Mad Max i.e. depopulation by that time.

not-sure-hmm.gif

I ama sucker.

This is one of those times when the obvious wasn't obvious. My dad told me a story from his time as a student pilot (back in WW2 when basic training planes were bi wing - like PT-17s). One of the student pilots had a problem but managed to land the plane in a farmer's field. An instructor pilot tried multiple times to fly the plane out and couldn't. He was standing there having a fit saying "There's no way a student pilot can land a plane in a field I can't fly it out of." The student pilot said "Oh, I didn't land in this field. I landed in that one and bounced into this one."

Without cheap energy = no cheap food. The economy runs on cheap energy, behind all economic output is a the cost of energy.

What does one think will happen with no plan? Just chaos.

What does one think will happen with no plan? Just chaos.

The world is heading to chaos because of the plan.

Intentional eliminating cheap energy = eliminating cheap food... how many horses do we need to farm the food 7 billion eat? Quite a lot. Of course, covering all the farm land with solar and wind farms makes sense now.

Many of the 7+ billion are going to have to go. Has there been one day in the last 20 years or so that was better than the day before? Not many. Things appear to continue to progress very poorly and at a very fast acceleration.

Last edited:
The world is heading to chaos because of the plan.

Intentional eliminating cheap energy = eliminating cheap food... how many horses do we need to farm the food 7 billion eat? Quite a lot.

Many of the 7+ billion are going to have to go.

The blown up GEORGIA GUIDESTONES theory.

There she blows... auto capitalization of the GG

That kinda freaks me out

Without cheap energy = no cheap food. The economy runs on cheap energy, behind all economic output is a the cost of energy. Fertilizing corn fields with lithium seems unlikely to help.

Oil keeps engines running. Likewise, cheap energy and low interest keep the economy running. Every system grinds to a halt if you don't manage the friction. It's just simple basic mechanics; frictional losses stop processes. One of my thermo professors always joked that the First law of Thermodynamics is that you can't get something for nothing, and the Second Law said you can't get as much as you thought you could (all about losses and process efficiency). You can't have commodities markets running up fuel prices or having to increase interest rates due to inflation without wreaking havoc on the economy. A national economy is essentially a closed system with interrelated dependencies; you can't screw with one thing and not affect the rest.

That kinda freaks me out

It should be interesting to see Germany, I will note they probably survive this winter. Everyday people play games with all this energy ******** is probably one day closer to something that can't be reversed... we could already be there.

I think someone would have to be nuts to invest in oil, gas, coal, or uranium exploration/processing/delivery on a large scale in a country controlled by white people. To me it seems like white people want to eliminate themselves from the planet.

It looks like a mass suicide mission to me.

Apparently the UK is jumping on the idiocy bandwagon and banning gas boilers in new homes starting in 2025 which is what 85% of people heat with over there. I'm sure they have started building new solar and wind farms for the new house buyers to be able to heat their homes with since their electric grid is at capacity.

Apparently the UK is jumping on the idiocy bandwagon and banning gas boilers in new homes starting in 2025 which is what 85% of people heat with over there. I'm sure they have started building new solar and wind farms for the new house buyers to be able to heat their homes with since their electric grid is at capacity.

Their problems are solved if only they would invest one million TIMES more into wind power than Germany, obviously.

The only place I see white people surviving is Russia and maybe Iceland. White people are going to write themselves out of the history books.

Reactions: VolStrom and AM64

That kinda freaks me out

Interesting. I never knew about the Georgia Guidestones until now. It is a quandary. A population can easily outstrip resources, but how do you control population? If climate change ever becomes connected to being a population issue, it will be dead in the water because nobody is going to touch population control.

Oil keeps engines running. Likewise, cheap energy and low interest keep the economy running. Every system grinds to a halt if you don't manage the friction. It's just simple basic mechanics; frictional losses stop processes. One of my thermo professors always joked that the First law of Thermodynamics is that you can't get something for nothing, and the Second Law said you can't get as much as you thought you could (all about losses and process efficiency). You can't have commodities markets running up fuel prices or having to increase interest rates due to inflation without wreaking havoc on the economy. A national economy is essentially a closed system with interrelated dependencies; you can't screw with one thing and not affect the rest.

That is nutshell for everything. All this Student debt or anything. The Laws of Conservation and Energy.

Interesting. I never knew about the Georgia Guidestones until now. It is a quandary. A population can easily outstrip resources, but how do you control population? If climate change ever becomes connected to being a population issue, it will be dead in the water because nobody is going to touch population control.

Have you heard of the GG that just got mysteriously blown up?

I would say many in the open admit it, which is why I say the plan is depopulation.

Much of this craziness only exists in traditional white countries though, generally speaking.

If you look at all the craziness over the last few years or decade, its all going in the same direction... reset... control and elimination of people (depopulation)... generally speaking it seems like white people want to eliminate themselves from the equation.

I love this type of comparison.

My life is pretty good, in my opinion because I’ve never made it overly complicated. Outside of some bad luck, people generally get out of life what they put into it.

Just wait until these "green" dumbasses realize that it takes oil to make things like plastics and resins that make carbon fiber for windmill blades. Oh, and they might need copper for their electric crap that isn't mined by an electric earth mover. This is going to be epic when the idiots find out that their utopia doesn't exist, and they were already living in one.

VN Store

Back