Electric Vehicles

Just wait until these "green" dumbasses realize that it takes oil to make things like plastics and resins that make carbon fiber for windmill blades. Oh, and they might need copper for their electric crap that isn't mined by an electric earth mover. This is going to be epic when the idiots find out that their utopia doesn't exist, and they were already living in one.

Things seemed rather good just a few years ago.
They are trying to "soft land" everything

With inflation and recession are in quite a pickle.
Of course..they expect the sheep to sheep.

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom
I would say many in the open admit it, which is why I say the plan is depopulation.

Much of this craziness only exists in traditional white countries though, generally speaking.

If you look at all the craziness over the last few years or decade, its all going in the same direction... reset... control and elimination of people (depopulation)... generally speaking it seems like white people want to eliminate themselves from the equation.
If you look at the birthrate over the last couple of decades, the western world was already on a population decline, especially among white people. The government is on a desperate ploy to make up for that trend by importing as many people as they can to perpetuate the Ponzi scheme they have created.

Reactions: AM64 and LSU-SIU
Just wait until these "green" dumbasses realize that it takes oil to make things like plastics and resins that make carbon fiber for windmill blades. Oh, and they might need copper for their electric crap that isn't mined by an electric earth mover. This is going to be epic when the idiots find out that their utopia doesn't exist, and they were already living in one.

I have no problem with these nutjobs wanting to commit suicide. They might as well make an app for it. However, the problem is... they're going to be taking billions with them.

Reactions: AM64
Have you heard of the GG that just got mysteriously blown up?

Yes, I saw that when I looked it up. It sounds like the definite we will rebuild has faded to a very indefinite maybe - which sounds a lot like probably not. That's a shame.

I have no problem with these nutjobs wanting to commit suicide. They might as well make an app for it. However, the problem is... they're going to be taking billions with them.
There is a reason that people that live in rural areas go camping, fishing and hunt. The city idiots making these decisions couldn't support themselves if they had to.

If you look at the birthrate over the last couple of decades, the western world was already on a population decline, especially among white people. The government is on a desperate ploy to make up for that trend by importing as many people as they can to perpetuate the Ponzi scheme they have created.

Go wash some feet and you will be exonerated.

Just realized the Biblical perspective, yet proposed by people that are atheists.

Yes, I saw that when I looked it up. It sounds like the definite we will rebuild has faded to a very indefinite maybe - which sounds a lot like probably not. That's a shame.

Not the rebuild.

I live like 40 miles from there and have a client that just few miles down the road and a lifelong resident. There was supposedly a time capsule, security cameras which is proven as there is video evidence when the incident occurred.

Just a personal anecdote,. but is bizarre. Even why they were or who placed them.

I will be all in for electric vehicles once they figure out all the problems can be solved by dispensing with batteries and make all the roads electrified slot tracks 😂
View attachment 484486

Anybody remember the slot car days - not the little ones at home but the tracks like that? I did a little reading and decided to rewind the motor in my car. The first attempt failed because the outer windings expanded. The second time I went with still heavier gauge wire and then epoxy coated it. The car was so fast it would fly off the high banking if you didn't really back off. Problem was after a few laps the controller overheated and started smoking, but the car was really fast, and I was trying to figure out how to add brakes.

The joke is ultimately on all us though. I mean, we're all going to pay the price or some portion of the price.

I'm not really against solar/wind or EV, non-traditional ways of doing things. We always like to be able change in specific situations, life isn't always a one way approach. Obviously, the problem with all this... is it won't really scale. And even if it did scale, we're talking a 100-200+ year transition, not a 2 decade transition. The irony is, we would like to expand to solar for personal residential use, not because we think its the future.... its that we believe mad max is a real possibility and the ability to get traditional sources will be eliminated. And why is mad max a possibility, from all the nutjobs pushing all this nonsense at scale.

So... I think all this push is completely wrong and unsustainable yet I will potentially be one of the bad guys because I believe the world is already gone, solar isn't the future... its the past that will be dead with everything else.

I'm not even sure changing directions will make any impact at this point... nobody is going to invest is real working solutions, and even if they did... its a decade+ time frame at least.

I guess Pilot saw the future when they unloaded all their convenience stores. Weigels and all those dot-Indian owned stores will be gone. Marine and RV industries will be wiped out.

US will need to build 478 EV Charging Ports EVERY DAY for the next eight years at a cost of $35B to meet demand for 1.2M public ports by 2030 (And that's NOT counting the 28M needed in homes!)

America would have to install 30 million electronic vehicle charging ports by 2030 if half of drivers switch to EVs by the time California's ban on gas cars takes effect.

If half of all vehicles sold are zero-emission by 2030, the country would need 1.2 million public chargers and 28 million private chargers by that year - which a McKinsey report claims would cost more than $35 billion over eight years.

Electric vehicle sales have been climbing by double digits each year since 2016, but over half of US consumers cite battery or charging issues as their main concerns - and it's fair to say the limited network of public charging stations is a roadblock for many buyers.

61839659-11157341-image-a-1_1661791975021.jpg

US needs to build 478 EV charging ports EVERY DAY for eight years at a cost of $35BN to meet demand | Daily Mail Online

US will need to build 478 EV Charging Ports EVERY DAY for the next eight years at a cost of $35B to meet demand for 1.2M public ports by 2030 (And that's NOT counting the 28M needed in homes!)

America would have to install 30 million electronic vehicle charging ports by 2030 if half of drivers switch to EVs by the time California's ban on gas cars takes effect.

If half of all vehicles sold are zero-emission by 2030, the country would need 1.2 million public chargers and 28 million private chargers by that year - which a McKinsey report claims would cost more than $35 billion over eight years.

Electric vehicle sales have been climbing by double digits each year since 2016, but over half of US consumers cite battery or charging issues as their main concerns - and it's fair to say the limited network of public charging stations is a roadblock for many buyers.

61839659-11157341-image-a-1_1661791975021.jpg

US needs to build 478 EV charging ports EVERY DAY for eight years at a cost of $35BN to meet demand | Daily Mail Online

Can’t wait for them to install in the projects and low income housing. Most low income housing will need at least 3 or 4 spread around the yard.

Anybody remember the slot car days - not the little ones at home but the tracks like that? I did a little reading and decided to rewind the motor in my car. The first attempt failed because the outer windings expanded. The second time I went with still heavier gauge wire and then epoxy coated it. The car was so fast it would fly off the high banking if you didn't really back off. Problem was after a few laps the controller overheated and started smoking, but the car was really fast, and I was trying to figure out how to add brakes.

I had a slot car track and a flamed car. Not sure how the heck I did it (think I just lifted the tires and ran it full bore for a long time or maybe even crossed those spring loaded silver rails across the two track slots shorting the circuit) but heated the car up so much it caught my car on fire. melted the track. Coolest thing ever. All on my bedroom carpet.

VN Store

Back