Electric Vehicles

That isn't what he saying, imo. What he is saying is he knows what he is doing, he is not saying he is competent in the role of the job.

They all know what this means.

exactly, all those people know that the policies are going to kill us. it will never affect them. we will have no vote no choice on this. this is what totalitarians do.

Reactions: AM64
exactly, all those people know that the policies are going to kill us. it will never affect them. we will have no vote no choice on this. this is what totalitarians do.
PB barely knows up from down. I doubt he knows that he's fronting a grift; he's just playing for his team. When you write 'why do people say he's incompetent?' that indicates that you think he's competent. My view is that he's grossly incompetent. Yes I'm being pedantic.

Yellen is extremely competent and that’s why she’s the most dangerous of Biden’s cabinet.
so u disagree with an assessment that yellen is an idiot... but the OMGWAF'd remains in play?

There's nothing that rules out a competent idiot. For example, consider someone like Marx; he very competently pushed a completely flawed concept, and duped a lot of people into falling for it. Almost any good conman falls into the category.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

PB barely knows up from down. I doubt he knows that he's fronting a grift; he's just playing for his team. When you write 'why do people say he's incompetent?' that indicates that you think he's competent. My view is that he's grossly incompetent. Yes I'm being pedantic.

He's an ideologue, he's not doing what's best for Americans. I think he knows but he's a environmental worshiper so he's going to do what's best for his religion.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
He's an ideologue, he's not doing what's best for Americans. I think he knows but he's a environmental worshiper so he's going to do what's best for his religion.

Pete is not an "environmental worshiper", he couldn't give a rats ass about the environment. He only cares about how he can use the believers to his advantage.

EU Declares Energy Crisis 'Emergency', The US Will Not Be Immune

What a hoot. If clean energy was really cheaper and easier to produce, without subsidies, it would have won out long ago.

Clean may be cheaper now, but that is thanks to the EU's sanctions on Russia.

As I mentioned previously, the goal is/was to make everything else go much higher to make it seem like alternatives are cheaper. The problem with that is the alternative sources will continue to rise as well as all the input costs will be going up as well. Furthermore, there is no realistic way to transition short to medium term.

A double or triple in Europe and does civilization start to break down? I mean at some point it just stops.

For the record, I would say a massive recession or worse will slow things down but it will be interesting to see the damage from all this. We'll see.

EU Declares Energy Crisis 'Emergency', The US Will Not Be Immune

As I mentioned previously, the goal is/was to make everything else go much higher to make it seem like alternatives are cheaper. The problem with that is the alternative sources will continue to rise as well as all the input costs will be going up as well. Furthermore, there is no realistic way to transition short to medium term.

A double or triple in Europe and does civilization start to break down? I mean at some point it just stops.

For the record, I would say a massive recession or worse will slow things down but it will be interesting to see the damage from all this. We'll see.
This is the price Europe pays for crawling into bed with Putin. God Bless America that we didn't. That's why that energy crisis is not coming here

This is the price Europe pays for crawling into bed with Putin. God Bless America that we didn't. That's why that energy crisis is not coming here

That's the price they pay for being arrogant, that is price they pay for following orders from DC, that's the price they pay for interfering with other countries disputes.

Sadly I think it is at some point. The idiot politicians are trying to replace oil/gas with no infrastructure/ability to do so. They do not mind high costs associated with oil and gas. In their view it will just speed up the transition they are trying to force.

California Asks Residents To AVOID Charging Electric Vehicles Due To Blackout Risk Days After Unveiling New Gas Car Ban

California-.jpg

Days ago, officials in California unveiled a plan to phase out new gas-powered cars. Now, officials are asking residents to avoid charging their electric vehicles in the interest of not overwhelming the power grid.

“The top three conservation actions are to set thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, avoid using large appliances and charging electric vehicles, and turn off unnecessary lights,” according to the American Public Power Association. During a “Flex Alert,” residents are encouraged to reduce energy consumption from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm — the hours in which “demand for electricity remains high and there is less solar energy available.”

California Asks Residents To Avoid Charging Electric Vehicles Due To Blackout Risk Days After Unveiling New Gas Car Ban | The Daily Wire

California Asks Residents To AVOID Charging Electric Vehicles Due To Blackout Risk Days After Unveiling New Gas Car Ban

California-.jpg

Days ago, officials in California unveiled a plan to phase out new gas-powered cars. Now, officials are asking residents to avoid charging their electric vehicles in the interest of not overwhelming the power grid.

“The top three conservation actions are to set thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, avoid using large appliances and charging electric vehicles, and turn off unnecessary lights,” according to the American Public Power Association. During a “Flex Alert,” residents are encouraged to reduce energy consumption from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm — the hours in which “demand for electricity remains high and there is less solar energy available.”

California Asks Residents To Avoid Charging Electric Vehicles Due To Blackout Risk Days After Unveiling New Gas Car Ban | The Daily Wire

Comedy, this is the neo-communist future

Sadly I think it is at some point. The idiot politicians are trying to replace oil/gas with no infrastructure/ability to do so. They do not mind high costs associated with oil and gas. In their view it will just speed up the transition they are trying to force.

That's what totalitarians do. No votes, no choice from the citizens. These people will still drive their limo.

VN Store

Back