F all of them

This is my opinion:

If Butch Jones kicks a field goal:
"Butch has no killer instinct. Majors and Fulmer are somewhere shaking their heads at this joke. Oh how far Tennessee football has fallen"

If Butch Jones runs up score to 100:
"If Butch thinks running up the score on an fcs team is impressing anyone, hes wrong. Our coach needs to learn some class"

Predictable as the sunrise.

Respectfully disagree. Won 55-0 anyway, 59-0 was gonna make no difference. Him kicking that field goal there had nothing to do with the UTC game or score in that game....it provided an opportunity for the fans in attendance to voice their displeasure with Jones and his similar decisions in previous games of actual importance that we lost.

Reactions: 2 people
In case ya'll didn't see it and don't see it. Butch got this. He's killing saban right now. Saban would have collapsed last season with this team. He would have melted into a puddle. Butch is out recruiting and out playing saban at the moment. Last year is what you call "growing pains",and if the only way you going to complain about growing pains is if you don't want UT to grow.
Amen ! Preach on

Reactions: 1 person
In case ya'll didn't see it and don't see it. Butch got this. He's killing saban right now. Saban would have collapsed last season with this team. He would have melted into a puddle. Butch is out recruiting and out playing saban at the moment. Last year is what you call "growing pains",and if the only way you going to complain about growing pains is if you don't want UT to grow.

Saban is a way better coach than anyone else in the SEC. That is why we say the SEC is Saban and the 13 dwarves. Saban would of won big with our roster like Butch was suppose to. Reality is that Butch failed with a BCS Bowl caliber roster.

We don't know if we are progressing or declining. We are worse at almost every position this year over last year. The talent loss, the plateau, and the performance of last season over the season before says we're declining. The coaching changes , minus Wells ( who is a complete unknown, and was a GA under Mahoney last year ), and our recruiting can buck this trend.

If Jones can't win the east and at least 10 games this year, then we will know he won't get it done.

Saban is a way better coach than anyone else in the SEC. That is why we say the SEC is Saban and the 13 dwarves. Saban would of won big with our roster like Butch was suppose to. Reality is that Butch failed with a BCS Bowl caliber roster.

We don't know if we are progressing or declining. We are worse at almost every position this year over last year. The talent loss, the plateau, and the performance of last season over the season before says we're declining. The coaching changes , minus Wells ( who is a complete unknown, and was a GA under Mahoney last year ), and our recruiting can buck this trend.

If Jones can't win the east and at least 10 games this year, then we will know he won't get it done.
You really don't make any sense bc we completely upgraded our coaching staff and since you wanna blow saben .........a kiss I can tell you just threw a dumb opinion about coaches and only one in ? Is the Oc position but you can say whatever !

Team wasn't being booed for kicking the crap out of TN Tech at the time. Coach was being booed for kicking a field goal from the 2 yard line. Actually had nothing to do with either the Vol football players nor the game vs TnTech....it was a release of pent up frustration from thousands of fans with regards to the head coach and previous poor in-game decisions. Anybody who says otherwise is deluding themselves about why it happened.

Booing your own is a low class move.

Who was there doing the booing?

I was at the Florida game when they booed us into the locker room.

Booing our own is bush league.

Show a little more class boo birds.

There is no why good enough to justify booing our own.

You really don't make any sense bc we completely upgraded our coaching staff and since you wanna blow saben .........a kiss I can tell you just threw a dumb opinion about coaches and only one in ? Is the Oc position but you can say whatever !

The question marks are with Scott, Wells ,and Beard. Wells is the biggest because Debord, Mahoney, and Wells were all coaching our line and still got nothing.

Saban coaches circles around Jones and everyone else in the SEC.

Booing your own is a low class move.

Who was there doing the booing?

I was at the Florida game when they booed us into the locker room.

Booing our own is bush league.

Show a little more class boo birds.

There is no why good enough to justify booing our own.

That's a lot of boos. Ain't seen that much boos since I took Jack's distillery tour.

Team wasn't being booed for kicking the crap out of TN Tech at the time. Coach was being booed for kicking a field goal from the 2 yard line. Actually had nothing to do with either the Vol football players nor the game vs TnTech....it was a release of pent up frustration from thousands of fans with regards to the head coach and previous poor in-game decisions. Anybody who says otherwise is deluding themselves about why it happened.
It was still embarrassing

Wait. I always thought wildasamink was a female username? "Once I had a girl on rocky top half bear the other half cat, wild as a mink but sweet as soda pop I still dream about that." No offense.

The question marks are with Scott, Wells ,and Beard. Wells is the biggest because Debord, Mahoney, and Wells were all coaching our line and still got nothing.

Saban coaches circles around Jones and everyone else in the SEC.

Burger I don't give a crap about saben! Or how he coaches, our staff is good and just bc Butch lost a good strength coach the YEAR AFTER WE WENT TOE TOE WITH BAMA IN TUSCALOOSA WITH BUTCH COACHING AND WAS A DRIVE AWAY FROM BEATING THIS COACH YOU SPEAK OF NAMED SABEN! But guess what ! We have a fricken 18 year NFL streangth coach bc inspite of what you think Butch nows what we need but you can stroke saben all you want vols rise bama falls

Burger I don't give a crap about saben! Or how he coaches, our staff is good and just bc Butch lost a good strength coach the YEAR AFTER WE WENT TOE TOE WITH BAMA IN TUSCALOOSA WITH BUTCH COACHING AND WAS A DRIVE AWAY FROM BEATING THIS COACH YOU SPEAK OF NAMED SABEN! But guess what ! We have a fricken 18 year NFL streangth coach bc inspite of what you think Butch nows what we need but you can stroke saben all you want vols rise bama falls

Bama also whipped us like a orphan last year. Our strength coach is good, but he did get fired when Fisher did.

Our staff will be judged this year.

Bama also whipped us like a orphan last year. Our strength coach is good, but he did get fired when Fisher did.

Our staff will be judged this year.

we were gassed, injured, and needed a bye week coming off the VT game, breaking the UF curse, huge win at GA and OT game in Texas and locker room issues. Scheduling was horrible. No teams run thru that gauntlet and do well vs #1.

we were gassed, injured, and needed a bye week coming off the VT game, breaking the UF curse, huge win at GA and OT game in Texas and locker room issues. Scheduling was horrible. No teams run thru that gauntlet and do well vs #1.

Shouldn't have been as bad as it was.

Shouldn't have been as bad as it was.

we had 1 OL that started the weeks prior, Jack Jones, 3rd string DT's and Elliot Berry starting with Jumper at LB after playing 4 straight ranked opponents. It could have and should have been a lot worse.

That's a lot of boos. Ain't seen that much boos since I took Jack's distillery tour.

I know right.

Fans are obsessed with the boo.

How many times have you heard a crowd get loud with a players name after a routine play just because their name sounds like "boo".

Moose Johnson- Cowboys
Bruce Bennedict- Braves
Blue a RB for Texans

The point is so many fans are so anxious to hear themselves "boo" they create ways to "boo" without looking like the Jackwagon that boos their own. Of corse there are plenty that think booing helps and is the best motivator.

After we scored our 1st TD against Fl, the crowd cheered loudly and the gloom and doom that was sneaking into the fans evaporated quickly as the Vols went on to score another 4 TDs. All the time the smelly gators could only wish they could stop it. They couldn't.

What's the largest bottle of Jack available? My brother picked up a 3 liter on a cruise.

After I empty a bottle of boos I will use a shaker to fill the empty bottle with O&W(Not every bottle, that would get out of hand.)

Usually the 100ml is the best value. Very convenient to carry, easy to chug, and after 2 or 3, people are easier to put up with.

Last edited:
we had 1 OL that started the weeks prior, Jack Jones, 3rd string DT's and Elliot Berry starting with Jumper at LB after playing 4 straight ranked opponents. It could have and should have been a lot worse.

We got lose with that game. Gave up a TD on a punt return(That should never happen.).

Our offense allowed points(Either a pick 6 or a strip 6), that should never happen.

We played poorly against a solid team that was highly motivated(It means a lot to beat the Vols.).

It certainly could have been worse, but it should have been better.

VN Store

Back