Fans you are most ready to stfu

Bama has been our rival since 1928. Florida and Georgia are in our division, and thus the teams we have to beat in order to win the east. We only play LSU every 5-6 years, which is why they aren't higher.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That would be similar to Cal and Stanford for the Ducks.

Tennessee's oldest enemy Alabama

Show everyone in the SEC that under-estimating any opposing team is a mistake. We beat Saban and bama and we prove we are capable of winning any game. I can't wait till we start contending in a couple of years. We need a few BIG wins to bring the reqruits in. GO VOLS!!:rock:

It's called pride. :yes:

Which comes before a fall. :hi:

Seriously, I understand what's being said here. But I'm also serious in speaking for myself, I prefer to steer clear of animosity even when I fail miserable at doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
say what you want about the two schools, but knoxville is a sewer compared to nashville, and i have lived in and loved both cities

This. I live just outside of and work in Nashville. Knoxville isn't a "nice" city, in comparison. It's not a bad place though, but Nashville is a pretty decent city, so long as you stay away from certain areas - as is the case for any large city in America (except Memphis, it's pretty much bad everywhere)

Obviously Bama and Florida, but that won't happen overnight. Immediately I want to see Vabderbilt get thrashed by every team they play and Jimmy Franklin throw his headset in frustration. Typically I pay no mind to Vandy, but in the last few years new "fans" have magically surfaced and are pretty mouthy. I got something right here for a mouthy Vandy fan and they can kiss all over it!!! ()()

This. I live just outside of and work in Nashville. Knoxville isn't a "nice" city, in comparison. It's not a bad place though, but Nashville is a pretty decent city, so long as you stay away from certain areas - as is the case for any large city in America (except Memphis, it's pretty much bad everywhere)
And you're pretty much a nitwit.

From my take as an outsider, based on what I've seen on these boards I'd rank them this way:

1. Bama - just a long time rival. This seems to be a "True" rivalry game to me. Our equivalent would be the beavs.
2. Vandy - Seems to fit the rival theme as well. This seems more like a hate than a rivalry. Our equivalent would be the puppies.
3. Florida - I don't understand this "rivalry", of course if they weren't in the SEC you'd never see them outside of the state of Florida except for a bowl game. Worst traveling team in the SEC.

4. Georgia - similar to Florida in my opinion. They remind me of UCLA, great "rankings for recruiting" that don't translate to championships very often. Basically, biggest under performers of the two leagues.

5. LSU - Not sure why they aren't higher on Tenn fan lists.

As far as I'm concerned, when I think of the SEC's "storied" programs I think of Bama, LSU and Tenn.

#3. It's a game fueled by disrespect

I don't take Vandy seriously, their fans are so funny. You cannot talk trash if you have beat a team 2 times in 30 years. It is stupid, just be grateful for the win, like the UK fans were. They knew it would not last. I would say Bama, because of all the bandwagon fans that have no respect for TN, even though TN has beaten them more then any other team. They think TN is like Vandy, because they are clueless about the rival...the Bama fans that have endured the bad years I am fine with.

Reactions: 2 people
I think the Bammers win this vote. I loved the comment about the Orange clothes in the back of the closets! The question should be "Which SEC school has the most obnoxious Bandwagon fans?" Then it would Definitely be the Bammers!

My favorite quote in years was on Facebook the night A & M beat them. "423,673 people were injured tonight when the Alabama Bandwagon flipped over! News at 11!"

Says it all!

GO VOLS!!

Last edited:
What's not to understand about UF and UT being divisional rivals for the past two decades?

I disagree about our fans being the worst traveling team in the SEC, however post-Tebow UF fans don't travel as well as we used to.

I'm pretty he was referring to how UF never leaves the state to play OOC games not how well the fans travel.

say what you want about the two schools, but knoxville is a sewer compared to nashville, and i have lived in and loved both cities

Guess you must have lived in an actual sewer before so that you could actually compare Knoxville to one. Are you a ninja turtle?

A few years ago, I was in New Orleans on business the Thursday and Friday before Florida played LSU at LSU. My first impression of Florida fans was "My GOD what UGLY colors!!!!!!"

The only people that should be allowed to wear those colors should be golfers over the age of 80 with cataracts

You're on quack.....I mean crack.

I don't take Vandy seriously, their fans are so funny. You cannot talk trash if you have beat a team 2 times in 30 years. It is stupid, just be grateful for the win, like the UK fans were. They knew it would not last. I would say Bama, because of all the bandwagon fans that have no respect for TN, even though TN has beaten them more then any other team. They think TN is like Vandy, because they are clueless about the rival...the Bama fans that have endured the bad years I am fine with.

:eek:lol:

:good!:

VN Store

Back