Fantasy Baseball Questions

my SPs are iffy especially the way the league scoring works, but I didn't have the roster spots for a lot of low price gambles. went for Haren and Kennedy instead of 4-5 lower priced fellas.

and beachy returning would have been awesome but i lack outfield, have a couple good pitching prospects, and Olt may get OF eligibility too. plus now my fifth reliever is Addison Reed instead of injured jesse crain

12 Team 5x5 roto
3 keepers bolded
*I had no pick in the 1st or 4th round, that really hurt - non snake draft too, defending champ so I picked last each round, if I win this year everyone else should just quit haha

C - Wieters
1B - Rizzo
2B - Kipnis
SS - Rollins
3B - Miggy
MI - Kyle Seager
CI - Middlebrooks
OF - Cutch
OF - Morse
OF - Swisher
OF - Michael Saunders
Util - Morneau
Bench - Adam Eaton, Jed Lowrie

SPs - Verlander, Samardzija, AJ Burnett, Buchholz, Estrada, Holland, E Jackson
RPs - Frieri, Kenley Jansen

After the draft I realized I have 3 Mariners, yikes, definitely trying to pull a trade for another SP and RP.

Last edited:
trading for someone like melancon or henderson that could be the closer with a small injury could work. What a nice looking infield. HRs and SBs in the middle infield.

i'll be the first to admit i'm not that good at fantasy especially judging a team without seeing others, which might be why i <3 all of these teams.

I hear ya, everyones team has been looking good hah

The Eaton injury hurt me, I plan on DL'ing him and grabbing Beachy to stash also, then grabbing too additional guys, one relief/setup pitcher with good #'s and one bench guy with speed. Although Dom Brown is sitting on my waiver wire and tempting me every second of the day.

Eaton injury really killed my outfield. which is a bad sign for my outfield. trying to trade for matt carpenter but the owner who has him likes his versatility and isn't stupid.

I think I am going to give EY jr a try to replace him for a few weeks. He came up huge for me at the end of last season, hope he gets regular PT.

10 Team Snakedraft H2H Scoring. I had the 1st pick.

C - Victor Martinez
1B - Mark Trumbo
2B - Ian Kinsler
3B - Miggy Carbrera
SS - Erik Aybar
OF - Josh Hamilton
OF - Jay Bruce
OF - Carlos Gomez
OF - Jacoby Elsbury
Util - Paul Konerko

Bench - Anthony Rizzo

SP - King Felix
SP - Johnny Cueto
SP - Matt Moore
SP - Lance Lynn
SP - Ryan Vogelsong
SP - Shelby Miller
SP - Julio Teheran
SP - Ross Detwiler

RP - Fernando Rondney
RP - Jim Johnson
RP - Mitchell Boggs
RP - Kyuji Fujikawa

I hear ya, everyones team has been looking good hah

The Eaton injury hurt me, I plan on DL'ing him and grabbing Beachy to stash also, then grabbing too additional guys, one relief/setup pitcher with good #'s and one bench guy with speed. Although Dom Brown is sitting on my waiver wire and tempting me every second of the day.

I think Dom put it together this year.. fwiw

I have a ton of options still,

Starling Marte, Cameron Maybin was just waived, Ruggiano, Dom Brown, Leonys Martin, Oscar Tavares is intriguing, Denard Span, Michael Brantley, Gerardo Parra, Brandon Moss and Eric Young jr.

Trying to decide between those guys right now.

@VOLinthaATL thats not fair haha offense is ridic

Yea I can't believe he is still out there in my league, I think I am just going to have to snag him. I was really looking for some steals tho, any chance he chips in with 10-15?

Al Alburquerque has some unreal K rates over his brief career. I might go with him just for that reason.

yeah i just have no clue what leyland intends to do. alberqrkajgfai walks a lot of guys.

If I were adding one it would be Al. Coke may get first crack, but just isn't that good imo. Al provides great K rate and could be a lottery ticket to a top closer.

If I were adding one it would be Al. Coke may get first crack, but just isn't that good imo. Al provides great K rate and could be a lottery ticket to a top closer.

Coke is historically bad against righties. .280 BAA. Basically just confirming your opinion that he isn't that good when forced to do more than come in a get a few lefties out.

I would have gone with Rondon and taken my chances.

VN Store

Back