Fantasy Baseball Questions

girlfriends roommate's boyfriend needed one more for a league so i did a snake draft last night.

C - Perez
1B - Rizzo
2B - Cano
3B - Zman
SS - Castro
MI - Andrus
CI - Moose
IF (idk why they chose an extra IF spot) - Aybar
OF - Stanton
OF - Myers
OF - Eaton
UTIL - Santana

Bench: Berkman, DL-McCann

SPs - Stras, Wainwright, Harvey, Lynn, Parker,
RPs - Aroldis, Balfour, Grilli, Soriano, Jim Johnson, Jansen

girlfriends roommate's boyfriend needed one more for a league so i did a snake draft last night.

C - Perez
1B - Rizzo
2B - Cano
3B - Zman
SS - Castro
MI - Andrus
CI - Moose
IF (idk why they chose an extra IF spot) - Aybar
OF - Stanton
OF - Myers
OF - Eaton
UTIL - Santana

Bench: Berkman, DL-McCann

SPs - Stras, Wainwright, Harvey, Lynn, Parker,
RPs - Aroldis, Balfour, Grilli, Soriano, Jim Johnson, Jansen

Looks to be at least a 12 team league??

Cano, Stanton, and Stras is a good 1-2-3 for a 10 teamer.

I just got done with a draft. I realized after the fact that I seem to view players differently than the experts. For instance, I liked Joey Bats and Cespedes (sp?) a bit more than their rankings.

some of the closers may have been a reach. not normally like me. in other years i've focused on "good relievers" instead of closer guys and always gotten frustrated losing out on a saves category or whatever. it's head to head 5x5 categories and I think i'm pretty balanced on categories.

Just had my draft last night. This is an 8 team keeper league with my keepers being Stanton/Strasburg/Posey. Thoughts?

C - Posey
1B - F. Freeman
2B - Pedroia
3B - Headley
SS - Andrus
OF - Stanton
OF - J. Hamilton
OF - Ellsbury
UT - Pence
BN - Youkilis
BN - Machado
BN - Aybar

SP - Strausburg
SP - Haladay
SP - Sale
SP - Samardzija
SP - D. Haran
SP - A. Sanchez
RP - Rodney
RP - Hanrahan
RP - B. League

Last edited:
that was my thinking. i've got nothing against these guys and all but they're not my friends and i'm trying to win, no point helping someone have better players than me.

So, after weighing my options, I've decided to combat my incredibly ****ty outfield by platooning in Fantasy. large roster, so I'm gonna play Saunders and/or Venable against RHPs and Maxwell and/or Marte against LHPs.

Cutch, Werth, Rios otherwise. Eaton on the DL.

Should be interesting.

So, after weighing my options, I've decided to combat my incredibly ****ty outfield by platooning in Fantasy. large roster, so I'm gonna play Saunders and/or Venable against RHPs and Maxwell and/or Marte against LHPs.

Cutch, Werth, Rios otherwise. Eaton on the DL.

Should be interesting.

worth a shot, could be on to something

I was stocking prospects, but they were so iffy/far from the majors that I decided the value of platooning instead of being so frustrated with my outfield was a lot more fun. It makes my lineup have a whole lot better chance to compete.

My money league does weekly lineups, or I'd have several interchangeable OF'ers that I could try that with as well.

VN Store

Back