Fantasy Baseball Questions

Platoons soon to be in full effect.
Cutch, Rios, werth, and then eaton on the dl

Venable, Saunders vs rhps
Maxwell, Marte vs lhps

Picking better platoon matchup on segura and alcides

Able to platoon perez/Santana at catcher or Santana/Rizzo at 1b.

If Santana is at one of those spots, rather than utility, moustakas vs rhps enters.

Curious as to what others think Micheal Morse's fantasy value is this year? Was close to adding him before the season after his spring training performance, and after watching the first couple of seattle games really like how he is swinging the bat.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Curious as to what others think Micheal Morse's fantasy value is this year? Was close to adding him before the season after his spring training performance, and after watching the first couple of seattle games really like how he is swinging the bat.

i have him in one of my leagues and all guys mature at different rates but he had been trending upwards as playing time has increased to look like he could be a .300/25HR guy if he can stay in the lineup. if he's available i would pick him up

i have him in one of my leagues and all guys mature at different rates but he had been trending upwards as playing time has increased to look like he could be a .300/25HR guy if he can stay in the lineup. if he's available i would pick him up

Yeah, kind of what I was thinking. Another homer tonight.

Probably picking up Allen Webster today in case lackey hits the DL and just for the future in general. Dropping Deshields, Jr or Cosart, can't decide.

Probably picking up Allen Webster today in case lackey hits the DL and just for the future in general. Dropping Deshields, Jr or Cosart, can't decide.

Saw cosart for OKC Saturday night in Memphis.

How was he? I like him and wanna hang on, have the budget to get him back if he comes up as a closer or anything. Not sure what to do.

Feel like the Astros are gonna be super patient on him, but also feel like if they deal Norris he'll be on the major league squad.

I already started the Webster auction and it ends today so I might as well get him.

Throws hella hard. Didn't locate well. Labored throughout. Only went 4, decent amount of base runners. 97 looked good though ha

Done.

I give: Yovani Gallardo (22)

I get: Matt Barnes (4), Jonathan Singleton (3)

My Parnell and Cashner for Hosmer trade was vetoed (unfairly imo) by the league ... back to the drawing board I guess

I suspect some shady ish too...the guy I traded with offered me that deal, he's in first place and also happens to be the league commish...second thoughts maybe? People don't usually have issues with the first place team becoming weaker...

Exactly, it always pisses me off when people think trades should be vetoed just because they don't think it is a good trade.

I hate when this happens in fantasy trades, you start with some simple deal and next thing you know it grows out of control.

Price, Cashner and Parnell
for
Jordan Zimmerman, Desmond, Hosmer and Weiters

I feel like I still have to take that and then work to get some pitching somewhere else

I hate when this happens in fantasy trades, you start with some simple deal and next thing you know it grows out of control.

Price, Cashner and Parnell
for
Jordan Zimmerman, Desmond, Hosmer and Weiters

I feel like I still have to take that and then work to get some pitching somewhere else

Who is getting Zimmerman, Desmond, Hosmer, and Weiters?

This is a keep league correct? That trade should be vetoed.

Hah I am. If Parnell and Cashner for Hosmer got shot down I have no chance at getting this thru.

First year in this league, looking like my last too.

EDIT: Swapped out Zimmerman for Homer Bailey, see what the league says about this one hah

Last edited:
Hah I am. If Parnell and Cashner for Hosmer got shot down I have no chance at getting this thru.

First year in this league, looking like my last too.

Hosmer's ceiling is Adrian Gonzalez. I don't think Parnell or Cashner have ceilings remotely comparable. I doubt I'd have vetoed it but the guy giving up Hosmer IMO is getting screwed.

VN Store

Back