Fauci is a fraud

Kind of like how Trump is an idiot and also an evil mastermind Russian spy?

Yeah, I don't think the hypocrisy game is one anyone on the left should be attempting to play right now.

It is exactly like that. I believe both fringes have lost their minds and wallow in their nonsensical propaganda bubbles.

Has anyone looked into her research or why it was discredited? It’s possible that the vaccine cabal is trying to destroy her life. But it’s also possible she stretched the truth, others weren’t able to replicate the findings, and her work was honestly discredited.

Tough to get a job after having a Science paper pulled. I would imagine she’d be pretty bitter. Of course, it’s also tough to get a job if the man is targeting you as well.

Also from the video I was under the impression she was jailed related to her government work. But it was actually stemming from a civil suit filed against her by her former employer at a private health research lab in Reno.

You didn't read it did you? The prediction was 2M with no intervention, trump is out there patting himself on the back about it. There was intervention and the forecast was 200k by August, we're at 70k now - looks like the White House models that Birx and Fauci presented weren't far off as the numbers are still rising with three months to go before August.

In your zeal to paint Fauci as the bad guy, you're dismissing context and the fact that Donnie Exotic is still thumping his chest over the success of the interventions that you are ironically blaming for the models being wrong. LOL

Move on to the next Fauci done it scenario, this ain't it chief.

They are going to grow as long as every desth with some who has the Corona is labeled a Corona death no matter what.

And that's what they are doing.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Has anyone looked into her research or why it was discredited? It’s possible that the vaccine cabal is trying to destroy her life. But it’s also possible she stretched the truth, others weren’t able to replicate the findings, and her work was honestly discredited.

Tough to get a job after having a Science paper pulled. I would imagine she’d be pretty bitter. Of course, it’s also tough to get a job if the man is targeting you as well.

Also from the video I was under the impression she was jailed related to her government work. But it was actually stemming from a civil suit filed against her by her former employer at a private health research lab in Reno.
Even if she twisted her research and stole a computer from work, it doesn’t prove or disprove the claims. It only hurts her credibility.

I think the film plays right into our penchant for conspiracy.

The science part of it is over my head. It’s a pretty serious claim to say that Ebola was unable to infect humans until is was played around with in the lab.

Please name one thing he has done that you can legitimately compare him to a Nazi

His operating style is essentially a mirror image of Hitlers. Was Hitler a Nazi? His reaction to Charlottesville! His declaring the press the enemy of the people! His treatment of Muslims. His decisiveness of our society to enable his cult building of a radical base of whack jobs to blindly follow him and do his bidding just like you and a handful of other whack jobs on here. His paranoia and conspiratorial theorist persona. His claiming to be one thing and then through his actions proving he really means something else Showing disdain for his own reopening guidelines by encouraging “liberate ________(fill in the blank with a state) and then cheering on those armed protestors inMichigan a state known militia minded and the group brought in to disrupt and demonstrate

Fortunately you all are a very small percentage. Hang on there will be compassionate help for you one day

Last edited:
At this point in time was the beginning of the comparison. Following along How many years after gaining power did Hitler show his true monster? He didn’t turn society over to join him in a month. What is HR?

His operating style is essentially a mirror image of Hitlers. Was Hitler a Nazi? His reaction to Charlottesville! His declaring the press the enemy of the people! His treatment of Muslims. His decisiveness of our society to enable his cult building of a radical base of whack jobs to blindly follow him and do his bidding just like you and a handful of other whack jobs on here. His paranoia and conspiratorial theorist persona. His claiming to be one thing and then through his actions proving he really means something else Showing disdain for his own reopening guidelines by encouraging “liberate ________(fill in the blank with a state) and then cheering on those armed protestors inMichigan a state known militia minded and the group brought in to disrupt and demonstrate

Fortunately you all are a very small percentage. Hang on there will be compassionate help for you one day

Nothing factual in this drivel. With all these bricks you are throwing up maybe you should consider a screen name change Tonyharris

Guns at the protest were a beautiful sight

So in other words he's not Hitleresque he's just a politician.

Reactions: vols40

1. Charlottesville, I live in Virginia and that was a dark day here. NEITHER side should have been here and he's right there are good people on both sides of the ORIGINAL argument. However, you had 2 extreme groups show up in the Alt Right and Antifa. It was like mixing gas and fire, it didn't go well.

2. The press for the most part is the enemy because of their deceitfulness ( All news outlets, foxnews included ), they drive divide in this country because of their hatred for one person.

3. Muslims, there was a threat to this country coming from countries where the primary religion was Islam. He simply halted travel from these countries until he could do some vetting and put restrictions on immigration.

4. Both sides have whack jobs, the right has the Alt right and the left has Antifa

5. Paranoia/ Reopening etc., if you have ever read his book Trump likes to operate in chaos due in large part because it keeps people from getting stagnant in their work leading to underwhelming performance.

6. He didn't cheer on the Michigan "militia", which by the way if you knew anything about me or did some simple research on Volnation you would know that I am 100% against arm protest and protest in general.

7. Small %, so you are insinuating that I blindly follow Trump. I can tell you like I've said many times, Trump is the least tactful president in American history, he is not well spoken and he is a self centered a$$hole. I like most of his policies but there are several I don't agree with. I can tell you that people like me are not a small % and are the reason Trump will probably win November. But to make this really clear for you, since your mental capacity is that of a 8 year old, I don't like any politician. I believe they are all FOS, bought and driving agendas of the rich and wanna be's.

Now back to the original point, you have still yet to point out anything Trump has done that would make him a Nazi or comparable to Hitler.

Reactions: BisonVol and vols40
Like Tara reid and the bakers dozen that accused Donnie, it's funny how these smears come out when it's politically convenient. Though I have no evidence to support it, given the political albatross this guy has been to the White House - it wouldn't surprise me to find out this was a hit job sanctioned by the current admin. Undermine the public's confidence and use it as a wedge to dismiss him, that's what I'd do it I was trump..

Fauci, encouraged Regan to prevent pharma co. From being sued for complications from vaccines. He and Gates are big population control guys.

1. Charlottesville, I live in Virginia and that was a dark day here. NEITHER side should have been here and he's right there are good people on both sides of the ORIGINAL argument. However, you had 2 extreme groups show up in the Alt Right and Antifa. It was like mixing gas and fire, it didn't go well.

2. The press for the most part is the enemy because of their deceitfulness ( All news outlets, foxnews included ), they drive divide in this country because of their hatred for one person.

3. Muslims, there was a threat to this country coming from countries where the primary religion was Islam. He simply halted travel from these countries until he could do some vetting and put restrictions on immigration.

4. Both sides have whack jobs, the right has the Alt right and the left has Antifa

5. Paranoia/ Reopening etc., if you have ever read his book Trump likes to operate in chaos due in large part because it keeps people from getting stagnant in their work leading to underwhelming performance.

6. He didn't cheer on the Michigan "militia", which by the way if you knew anything about me or did some simple research on Volnation you would know that I am 100% against arm protest and protest in general.

7. Small %, so you are insinuating that I blindly follow Trump. I can tell you like I've said many times, Trump is the least tactful president in American history, he is not well spoken and he is a self centered a$$hole. I like most of his policies but there are several I don't agree with. I can tell you that people like me are not a small % and are the reason Trump will probably win November. But to make this really clear for you, since your mental capacity is that of a 8 year old, I don't like any politician. I believe they are all FOS, bought and driving agendas of the rich and wanna be's.

Now back to the original point, you have still yet to point out anything Trump has done that would make him a Nazi or comparable to Hitler.

Pointguard doesnt know what he's talking about bless his ignorant heart. Good post.

Reactions: BisonVol
Fauci, encouraged Regan to prevent pharma co. From being sued for complications from vaccines. He and Gates are big population control guys.
Unfortunately they should have let big pharma suffer the consequences of their actions. Instead they let goliath go about doing what they do with no repercussions.

Good, pharmaceutical companies should have some legal protections from complications from vaccines. How is that statement remotely congruent with Fauci also being a "population control guy"? Perhaps I'm missing your rationale here, because vaccines keep populations alive.

In truth, his life's work has been developing therapies to help people live and suddenly he's vilified because his opinions aren't in line with a politician who more than anything in this world wants to remain in power.

Fascinating to watch the trump supporters mind get from a to z.

Unfortunately they should have let big pharma suffer the consequences of their actions. Instead they let goliath go about doing what they do with no repercussions.

The FDA has rigorous standards for a drug to get to market. Heck, aspirin probably wouldn't be approved if it had to meet FDA guidelines on side effect profiles these days. We can either live with the risks and the knowledge that drugs and vaccines could have side effects or we can start using thoughts and prayers as treatments for disease. Not a lot of middle ground.

I’m not sure why Fauci gets so much praise. He’s been all over the place and had failed to send consistent messaging. Personally, I don’t believe much of what he says and it has nothing to do with politics.

You should research fauci and duke University and wuhan

VN Store

Back