Fauci is a fraud

at your peril bro...come on be afraid with PG.

It's disgusting that people are out there spewing hate from their mask covered puffer comparing the carefully coordinated anialation of 7 million people to a president who is basically trying to change the complete landscape of the sewer that is Washington DC.
As a family member of an uncle who survived the bombing of Pearl Harbor I find it repulsive.

Maybe. I think I'll keep looking at this.
3DALC2TDMJDWDGCUAWRHKDGWRU.bmp

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
This video deserves it's own thread

I just had the opportunity to watch this video and I find a lot of this woman‘s claims to be credible.

As an aside, my favorite quotation was the guy who said something along the lines of fear can overwhelm people and keep them from thinking for themselves. That is exactly what has happened here with this COVID situation.

Thanks Star. I know there are others out there dealing with this on a front line basis. Would like to thank all of you for your efforts. Not just healthcare workers either, many who contribute and their efforts aren't focused on.
We have been consistently fed by the community through this lockdown. The community I work in has taken great effort to help us out and care back. It made a difference.

I just had the opportunity to watch this video and I find a lot of this woman‘s claims to be credible.

As an aside, my favorite quotation was the guy who said something along the lines of fear can overwhelm people and keep them from thinking for themselves. That is exactly what has happened here with this COVID situation.
I find her credible also. I don't think she has a political agenda. I think she has a right vs wrong agenda.

It’s really sad that we’ve come to a point where asking questions or expressing doubts of an unelected bureaucrat will get you shouted down as a kook or conspiracy theorist.

These charges generally come from only one side of the political spectrum. It’s one of several tools in the arsenal used to shut down debate. I believe it’s often a defense mechanism to avoid hearing alternative points of view.

I find her credible also. I don't think she has a political agenda. I think she has a right vs wrong agenda.

Agreed. I found her very credible and a lot of what she says makes some odd things I’ve seen over the last eight weeks fit together.

Personally, I found the first half of the video more compelling than the second half.

Agreed. I found her very credible and a lot of what she says makes some odd things I’ve seen over the last eight weeks fit together.

Personally, I found the first half of the video more compelling than the second half.

One thing is certain with her gag order having passed hopefully we will continue to hear from her

Speaking for myself, I in no way think he is infallible. I also understand that, as a scientist, he will always recommend what will “save” the most lives without understanding the economic pain/death that will occur. It’s why he should be part of the planning team and not the only voice in the room. His resume and career are proof he should be leading the science part of the discussion
His resume and career would have led a blind man to immediately recommended HCQ. His objectives are being met with flying colors. Trump and the rest of us fell for it hook line and sinker.

Right, because ideally we'd want those charged with protecting us to underestimate mortality projections and fail to adequately plan.
Do you feel protected right now? You are 100% the epitome of what is wrong with this country. The issue is what has been imbedded in the infrastructure of this country is rotten to the core. There is no denying it at this point. The layers just continue to be unveiled showing how deep the evil actually runs. Unfortunately I’m not sure there’s even a turning point now.

His resume and career would have led a blind man to immediately recommended HCQ. His objectives are being met with flying colors. Trump and the rest of us fell for it hook line and sinker.

Fauci is deep state, confirmed.

Do you feel protected right now? You are 100% the epitome of what is wrong with this country. The issue is what has been imbedded in the infrastructure of this country is rotten to the core. There is no denying it at this point. The layers just continue to be unveiled showing how deep the evil actually runs. Unfortunately I’m not sure there’s even a turning point now.
This is exactly where I'm at. Well said.

VN Store

Back