Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan governor

My Dad taught me that when I started driving 40 years ago. Maybe if the balck community had more fathers at home to teach it to their sons, the black community would not need a comedian to teach it to them. (If you see racism in this statement, it is on you not me)

NO! The racism in this statement is on your Father, and his parents before him for passing along their misguided beliefs to your Dad and then him to you. You no doubt are passing along to your kids the same sentiment. In your case you are the classic example of being a racist without realizing you are a racist. And so it goes - - cluster fork from one generation on down to the next. Most kids are influenced (aka brainwashed and manipulated) by their parents belief systems. It's fairly uncommon for children to think for themselves outside their upbringing and right the wrongs they were taught

And it's not just racism. It's all the other off-the-charts BS that plagues society that get's handed down too, including a lot of nonsense conspiratorial theories

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunerwadel
NO! The racism in this statement is on your Father, and his parents before him for passing along their misguided beliefs to him and them him to you. You no doubt are passing along to your kids the same sentiment. In your case you are the classic example of being a racist without realizing you are a racist. And so it goes - - cluster fork from one generation on doewn to the next.

And it's not just racism. It's all the other off-the-charts BS that plagues society

This is a truly idiotic post . His father ( from the sound of it ) taught him common sense . There’s no debating the fact that black communities as a whole have a problem with missing fathers in the home for various reasons . Common sense and self responsibility is the big missing elements in most of these problems . That’s not racist it’s just facts .

Last edited:
This is a truly idiotic post . His father ( from the sound of it ) taught him common sense . There’s no debating the fact that black communities as a whole have a problem with missing fathers in the home for various reasons . Common sense and self responsibility is the big missing elements in most of these problems . That’s nit racist it’s just facts .

And people without empathy and insight permit the cluster jerk to keep going. "Don’t ask if you don’t want the truth ". A persons Truth is a perception on any topic that was most likely formulated by their parents belief system. My (Mom) (Dad) Grandfather) Grandmother) (Aunt) (Uncle) taught me ...............................

Last edited:
And people without empathy and insight permit the cluster jerk to keep going.

People can have sympathy and empathy all they want but that doesn’t change things , it’s only virtue signaling . Real change has to come from the people that is causing the problems . I would also add that empathy has a short life span when the people showing that empathy don’t see any change , that will quickly turn to resentment. It’s the leading the horse to water scenario, I feel bad for the thirsty horse when it has no water , I don’t feel bad and honestly I think something is wrong with a thirsty horse standing in front of a creek full of nice clean running water , that won’t drink .

People can have sympathy and empathy all they want but that doesn’t change things , it’s only virtue signaling . Real change has to come from the people that is causing the problems . I would also add that empathy has a short life span when the people showing that empathy don’t see any change , that will quickly turn to resentment. It’s the leading the horse to water scenario, I feel bad for the thirsty horse when it has no water , I don’t feel bad and honestly I think something is wrong with a thirsty horse standing in front of a creek full of nice clean running water , that won’t drink .

Not sure why you deleted a major part of my post. I would ask you to read your retort again to see if you can see the omission of your thought process. Problems are infrequently one sided. You can use this forum as an excellent example. Life is about people acting and observers/listeners in turn reacting. It seems from your post you think society is a one sided problem. I do not agree. It takes two to tango and it takes both sides of a problem to discuss, create, try and err, and then tweak to refinement workable solutions. But both sides better be prepared to listen and empathize to the other. Empathy will be key. Empathy seems a lacking commodity on the far right

Not sure why you deleted a major part of my post. I would ask you to read your retort again to see if you can see the omission of your thought process. Problems are infrequently one sided. You can use this forum as an excellent example. Life is about people acting and observers/listeners in turn reacting. It seems from your post you think society is a one sided problem. I do not agree. It takes two to tango and it takes both sides of a problem to discuss, create, try and err, and then tweak to refinement workable solutions. But both sides better be prepared to listen and empathize to the other. Empathy will be key. Empathy seems a lacking commodity on the far right

If you go back and read my post I didn’t pick sides I specifically said the change needs to come from the ones causing the problems otherwise empathy will turn to resentment.. again I didn’t say one side or the other I include everyone . I do this because there’s no rebuttal to the fact that if everyone involved showed more control and self responsibility all the problems get solved . It does not and will not work if only one side ( regardless of which side it is ) shows improvement but the other stays the same . Common sense .

Almost everyone has a story about grand parents who grew up in abject poverty. Mine did. My grandmother in the country, where she was the first of six children too finish high school. Oddly, all six avoided lives of crime, married and stayed married until death. Not one divorce.

My grandfather dropped out of Rule high school growing up in the deepest levels of poverty in Knoxville. Worked hard and made better for his family. Married my grandmother mentioned above and until death. Both worked tirelessly to get out of poverty.

Poverty is NOT a cause of crime. You’ve been brainwashed into thinking that.
None of my 4 grandparents finished high school, or got arrested, and were married to with their one and only spouse until death. They were already in their 40's when the Great Depression hit. I'm not sure it was that big of an adjustment to them, because they were already poor. What makes this such a great country is that we have progressed to the point that really very, very few people have as meager of an existence as most people did around here 100 years ago.

None of my 4 grandparents finished high school, or got arrested, and were married to with their one and only spouse until death. They were already in their 40's when the Great Depression hit. I'm not sure it was that big of an adjustment to them, because they were already poor. What makes this such a great country is that we have progressed to the point that really very, very few people have as meager of an existence as most people did around here 100 years ago.
Those very few were moved to San Fran.

Reactions: AM64
and when they lived, the only "safety nets" came from family and community

Poverty leads to higher crime rates, it doesn’t “cause” anything. It takes about three seconds to look up crime rates in inner city communities or impoverished towns then compare them to middle class suburbs. It isn’t difficult
This conclusion is such a sociological failure.

Like I've said multiple times throughout this thread, Trump's "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" tweet likely served as the catalyst that motivated these right wing anti-government nutjubs to go from all talk no action to let's blow sh!t up and kidnap the governor. That makes him complicit.

So which forms of social injustice are ok to protest against? When the dims condone, support, and encourage it then it’s ok but when the other side does it’s not.

VN Store

Back