Fentanyl Now Leading Cause of Death For Ages 18-45

Which fallacy is it, genius?

You used the word. Point it out.

The misguided beliefs that people that use weed just use weed. That if they use harder drugs they don’t care about using weed. That if weed is legalized nationwide that crime and incarceration will plummet. Being a drug “connoisseur” it’s probably difficult for you to grasp reality.

The misguided beliefs that people that use weed just use weed. That if they use harder drugs they don’t care about using weed. That if weed is legalized nationwide that crime and incarceration will plummet. Being a drug “connoisseur” it’s probably difficult for you to grasp reality.

That's not what a fallacy is.

Those are just your opinions, rooted in lack of understanding.

any serious narcotic addiction is going to limit one's purchasing potential to cut weed out. I don't know how you don't understand this. There are certainly exceptions but if im a crackhead I am NOT spending my last bill on weed.

any serious narcotic addiction is going to limit one's purchasing potential to cut weed out. I don't know how you don't understand this. There are certainly exceptions but if im a crackhead I am NOT spending my last bill on weed.

Ahhh. The fiscally responsible crackhead.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Look I'll be the first to admit that I had a helluva coke habit back in the eighties and I sure as hell wasn't spending my disposable income on anything else.Fortunately I was able to overcome it and haven't touched it since my wedding night in 98.
itd take a lot of coke to make me think getting married is a good idea

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
This should be more of a story than this week's non stop Joe Rogan coverage.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back