'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Kind of crazy all of our commits are a 4* on at least one site except Gentle and Perry, I believe.

That’s pretty darn good

Anybody got any first hand observations on any of our composite 3 star guys? Especially the bigs.

Do they have the physical traits to be true developmental candidates to attain SEC starter status?

Height and weight are just not enough for prognostication.

Bates would’ve been a great pull from Florida, but our secondary recruiting has been pretty good. Right now, our lack of OTs, edges, and DTs in this class concerns me. Every other position groups, including the secondary without Bates, has been really good.

I liked giving the cheerleaders rage fuel. 😉

It is comical to me that Callahan on the Spillman pod was as positive that I’ve ever heard him be in suggesting this kid was a Vol. That was a few days ago. Now he’s a LSU lean? Imagine paying for such flakey info.

It's almost like young people are prone to change their minds as they learn new things.

He's Fong'd now. He gone but we actually never had him. all good. Good luck young man! Go Vols!
actually we did have him, we led for 2 weeks and the final 3 days LSU made a harder push than us. Not sure what to make of that, maybe our staff didn't feel like he was worth the money

Reactions: newVOLworld
actually we did have him, we led for 2 weeks and the final 3 days LSU made a harder push than us. Not sure what to make of that, maybe our staff didn't feel like he was worth the money
Who knows with these 17-18 year old kids. It still is a long way from signing day which goes for the kids we will try to keep in the fold. Go Vols!

He's Fong'd now. He gone but we actually never had him. all good. Good luck young man! Go Vols!

aliens-game-over-man.gif

Fong bomb 1 day before an announcement means he must have committed to LSU already. Just like Russell, Fong only does this to spoil a kid’s moment if he knows for sure. Nothing to see here. Oh well. Next up.

Reactions: VolInDayton

VN Store

Back