'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

I’m gonna need us to make more big pushes. We’ve gotten some great players in this class, but we’ve lost too many that we supposedly led for.

I believe the key word is SUPPOSEDLY. These kids come out of their visits here and the dum dum reporters/writers/hacks of these recruiting sites want to have good news. They lead the subscribers on which bleeds onto here and the general fan base. Then as things always do, things shift, change, etc and the kid goes to literally any other school than UT after their myriad of visits and the staff can't close and the sky is falling.

Be smarter.

It probably doesn't mean anything except that some kids like Bates and Russell earlier this month are getting tired of info being leaked and spoiling their moment. But the projection is already out there now and there's little intrigue to where he will end up attending.

Need a @KingNico drive by
I haven't heard it's over but i do feel like it's trending that way barring us doing something last minute.

There are parallels here to Bennett Warren. If it were just him making the decision, it would be Tennessee.

Weirdly the opposite of Braylon Russell, who if it was just his family making the decision it would be Tennessee.

I haven't heard it's over but i do feel like it's trending that way barring us doing something last minute.

There are parallels here to Bennett Warren. If it were just him making the decision, it would be Tennessee.

Weirdly the opposite of Braylon Russell, who if it was just his family making the decision it would be Tennessee.
Seems like it always works against us when it’s like that.

EXDaDnRXYAAZ8Uk.jpg

So if the family and player ever disagree about Tennessee and School X, we can just safely assume the Not Tennessee side is going to win...lol

Eh idk. Satterwhite went for us. Boo went for us. Spillman went for us. Let’s see how Amari Jefferson goes.

So Cai Bates family wants him at LSU? Is it NIL related or something else?

I’m sure the Staff needed your approval
We miss out on recruits every year where we made the top 3 but never actually lead for. I think what people are frustrated about is this year our mods are hinting at or straight up saying we actually lead and then end up not getting. It is different this year for sure.

VN Store

Back