'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

actually we did have him, we led for 2 weeks and the final 3 days LSU made a harder push than us. Not sure what to make of that, maybe our staff didn't feel like he was worth the money
I’m not saying the sky is falling or bashing the staff. Just making a honest observation that there is a trend lately of other teams successfully “making a hard push” at the very end against us to land the recruit. Whatever the reasons might be, it is getting frustrating.

I’m not saying the sky is falling or bashing the staff. Just making a honest observation that there is a trend lately of other teams successfully “making a hard push” at the very end against us to land the recruit. Whatever the reasons might be, it is getting frustrating.

Ask the staff

Reactions: knoxvol52

This trend exists only in your head. Losing a few recruiting battles is a not evidence of a trend. We lose close recruiting battles every single year.

Then maybe recruiting is not for you.

Suck it up butter cup

Dang. Still got slight hope.
its-okay-two-kids-hug-n6nlpf24fkbzetou.gif

Fong bomb 1 day before an announcement means he must have committed to LSU already. Just like Russell, Fong only does this to spoil a kid’s moment if he knows for sure. Nothing to see here. Oh well. Next up.

Just once, Id like one of these coin flip kids to commit to the opposite school Fong CBs them to just out of spite for ruining the announcement.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back