'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

We miss out on recruits every year where we made the top 3 but never actually lead for. I think what people are frustrated about is this year our mods are hinting at or straight up saying we actually lead and then end up not getting. It is different this year for sure.

sounds like a mods problem

One thing too, we have a high school senior season to play. There are always some players that come bolting out of the blue their senior year. There will be a few names that will probably pop up that we haven’t even heard of yet. GBO!
And flips are a yearly occurrence.

We miss out on recruits every year where we made the top 3 but never actually lead for. I think what people are frustrated about is this year our mods are hinting at or straight up saying we actually lead and then end up not getting. It is different this year for sure.
Frank is missing on his C Balls??

I pay waaay too much for this, bush league!

Reactions: knoxvol52
sounds like a mods problem
agreed. people take the OPINIONS of people who aren't directly involved in the situation with way too much belief. Unless a kid, or maybe a kids parent, says it, it doesn't mean anything. And even then it doesn't really matter until they commit. and even then they can flip.

its all guessing, when Fong, AP, or whoever says "TN leads" what they mean is "I am guessing TN leads, and I am going to say TN leads so that people will pay me $9.99 a month, so they can pretend to be insiders on a message board." 99% of the time they can't say who they heard what from, or if they do its just another recruiting "guru". But people read what they say, then someone else repeats it somewhere else, and suddenly it MUST be true because a third person heard/read it from two different sources, without knowing anything about the quality of information presented.

Lol yet another thread where people are acting like recruiting is over. When are you guys gonna learn? Good grief.

For sure how a team plays and other things could change a decision between now and signing day. More times than none they won’t flip but situations can no doubt change once football begins in the fall. Teams usually keep in touch with players they recruit that commit elsewhere, they rarely totally quit till it’s obvious they are sticking with their school or they quit talking to them. GBO

VN Store

Back