'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

He wants one more title. That said last year was hard on him, he aged more in that season than any other. He has coaching in his blood but I could see the frustration getting to him this year. Hopefully we beat their ass at home this year and give him a good send off into retirement.

I would add to this more than any other regular season game they have Tennessee circled. It’s in their craw and they hate it. Had to choke on that loss for a year. It’s in the player comments it’s in Steele’s comments, it’s in Saban’s comments as well. They want more than anything to win that game and embarrass us. We beat them at home I think it breaks them.
They understand what the rivalry means. It’s on us to keep it competitive again like it used to be

Reactions: igotworms
Saban won’t last 10 more years.

He’s 71 and the SEC is getting better by the year considering Georgia, LSU, Tennessee, have gotten better recently.

You can’t beat Father Time no matter how hard you try.

I bet the Mrs. will have some serious input on this subject. She may have some trip agendas to fulfill while she can still walk.

Saban won’t last 10 more years.

He’s 71 and the SEC is getting better by the year considering Georgia, LSU, Tennessee, have gotten better recently.

You can’t beat Father Time no matter how hard you try.

Never say never.....
iu

VN Store

Back