'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

That was a couple days ago. Even AP was hinting things were trending for us. But rEcRuItInG iS fLuId and now AP is questioning whether Bates even visits this weekend.
So he wasn't a Vol but then he was and now he isn't again? Gotta say that this generations obsession with fluidity is just nuts.

That was a couple days ago. Even AP was hinting things were trending for us. But rEcRuItInG iS fLuId and now AP is questioning whether Bates even visits this weekend.
Can't be mad given the season FSU has had. They haven't had a tough schedule. LSU was by far the toughest team they've played and that was Week 1. Good chance LSU probably would beat them if they played today.

It is...he jumped the gun putting that pick in immediately following his FSU visit and negating the fact that he's still visiting us this weekend.
Dont get me wrong, I can see why he put it in. Anytime a recruit committed to another school decommits immediately after a visit to your school does make you feel confident, but I still think it’s a little early to be doing that

Reactions: Glitch
Dont get me wrong, I can see why he put it in. Anytime a recruit committed to another school decommits immediately after a visit to your school does make you feel confident, but I still think it’s a little early to be doing that
I agree. Just saying most knew he was getting ready to decommit anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

VN Store

Back