'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Wow. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound. Choosing Florida A&M/Bethune Cookman over Tennessee/Georgia lol. Yeah, he gone.
Writing was on the wall when he decommitted from LSU after his visit to FSU. Then we offered the nobody from Vandy.

Even AP said it, 'if he makes it here theres a chance.' Tells me all I need to know.

Staff has struggled on the trail at key positions, and relative to results.

“Look, he and I spoke and after talking it over with people close to him he has decided to not come here or back to Tallahassee this weekend. Cai slipped into town two weeks ago but he wanted it quiet so we obliged. He then went to FSU last weekend.

“I’ve been to the Tennessee game and an FSU game so now I need a break to make my own decision.”

You can read into it what you want but I genuinely do believe the kid is being pulled in many directions and he is stressed.”

-AP

Aka - He gone
Yup.

Writing was on the wall when he decommitted from LSU after his visit to FSU. Then we offered the nobody from Vandy.

Even AP said it, 'if he makes it here theres a chance.' Tells me all I need to know.

Staff has struggled on the trail at key positions, and relative to results.
Yep. Big L here

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Throwing Tantrums GIFs | Tenor

What is up with our recruiting. And dont tell me 'we're number 12, its a great class.'

Its a good class, its ok. But it isnt great. We lose a lot of these races.

Disappointing we didn’t capitalize on last year’s success on the field. Maybe I’m way off base, but I thought we’d be pushing top 5.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
“Look, he and I spoke and after talking it over with people close to him he has decided to not come here or back to Tallahassee this weekend. Cai slipped into town two weeks ago but he wanted it quiet so we obliged. He then went to FSU last weekend.

“I’ve been to the Tennessee game and an FSU game so now I need a break to make my own decision.”

You can read into it what you want but I genuinely do believe the kid is being pulled in many directions and he is stressed.”

-AP

Aka - He gone
tumblr_9f4115698c5c752def875da4eed9aa1e_3065910f_400.gif

What is up with our recruiting. And dont tell me 'we're number 12, its a great class.'

Its a good class, its ok. But it isnt great. We lose a lot of these races.
I’ll forgive the misses if he we can hit on a bunch of transfers this offseason, because we need a lot of immediate help at certain positions.

However, I’ve never came away overly impressed with our portal hauls. Never underwhelmed, mind you, but never blown away, either.

I’ll forgive the misses if he we can hit on a bunch of transfers this offseason, because we need a lot of immediate help at certain positions.

However, I’ve never came away overly impressed with our portal hauls. Never underwhelmed, mind you, but never blown away, either.
It seems we keep clawing backwards needing to rely on portal more every year.

I like Huep. But if there is a knock on this staff its not widening the net wide enough, and not grabbing the ones close to the boat when they have a chance.

They do struggle to close big fish.

It seems we keep clawing backwards needing to rely on portal more every year.
I get your point, but I now believe almost every team should be relying heavily on the portal almost every year. It has a lot of advantages over high school recruiting.

I just think this is the new reality for everyone not named Georgia, Alabama, or Ohio State.

Reactions: DarthVol1

VN Store

Back