'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

stout, like a blonde pilsner from milwaukee
I was thinking more like a craft IPA with a hint of grapefruit. Seriously tho. WTH is going on with beers these days. Getting harder and harder to find a drinkable stout....at least where I live and no, Guinness doesn't rate.

Reactions: Govolsman98
I was thinking more like a craft IPA with a hint of grapefruit. Seriously tho. WTH is going on with beers these days. Getting harder and harder to find a drinkable stout....at least where I live and no, Guinness doesn't rate.
Stouts are typically fall beers.

Everyone thinks they have to be dogfish.

Best Stouts are Nitro, imo. Very few do it well. Pisgah is on point.

Reactions: PA Vol
Stouts are typically fall beers.

Everyone thinks they have to be dogfish.

Best Stouts are Nitro, imo. Very few do it well. Pisgah is on point.
Gonna be honest, I've never had Pisgah. Aren't they big in the organic market? I know it's all the rage, but every time the wife brings something home that's organic, it's overpriced and lacking flavor. Assumed the same for beer. Can't stand bland or fruity stuff. I enjoy bold, bitter taste. Kentucky Bourbon Ale is as "mild" as I'll drink. I enjoy Dragon's Milk when I can find it. How does Pisgah compare?

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Gonna be honest, I've never had Pisgah. Aren't they big in the organic market? I know it's all the rage, but every time the wife brings something home that's organic, it's overpriced and lacking flavor. Assumed the same for beer. Can't stand bland or fruity stuff. I enjoy bold, bitter taste. Kentucky Bourbon Ale is as "mild" as I'll drink. I enjoy Dragon's Milk when I can find it. How does Pisgah compare?
Its fantastic.

It, Highlands, and Wedge are three of my four favorites.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
“Look, he and I spoke and after talking it over with people close to him he has decided to not come here or back to Tallahassee this weekend. Cai slipped into town two weeks ago but he wanted it quiet so we obliged. He then went to FSU last weekend.

“I’ve been to the Tennessee game and an FSU game so now I need a break to make my own decision.”

You can read into it what you want but I genuinely do believe the kid is being pulled in many directions and he is stressed.”

-AP

Aka - He gone

VN Store

Back