'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Why do all the shady handlers always steer kids away from Tennessee? Can we get a couple of shady handlers on our side?

We were told shady handlers steered kids to other places during Pruitt’s tenure, too. Didn’t mesh with our staff full of upstanding individuals 🧐

Kid wants TN, he’s got a shady handler that’s making this muddy.

More of an old school recruiting deal than new age NIL deal and with our NCAA issues we have trouble right now playing in that world.

That’s all I can really say hope it makes sense.
Last I checked, the kid is making the decision. If he wants Tennessee, then choose it!

Thats not how it works when you're 18.
That is how it works when you’re 18. It’s his choice. If he chooses to allow other people’s choices trump his own it’s his choice. If he truly wanted to be at Tennessee he would be here this weekend and figure out where he wants to be.

It’s FSU though at this point. Is what it is. Doesn’t matter if it’s his choice or if someone else is choosing for him. Completely nuttless choice this weekend though, he will fit in well in the ACC.

That is how it works when you’re 18. It’s his choice. If he chooses to allow other people’s choices trump his own it’s his choice. If he truly wanted to be at Tennessee he would be here this weekend and figure out where he wants to be.

It’s FSU though at this point. Is what it is. Doesn’t matter if it’s his choice or if someone else is choosing for him. Completely nuttless choice this weekend though, he will fit in well in the ACC.

It’s really not that simple. If your family wants you to do something, it can be hard to tell them no. I imagine most people that have good relationships with their family wouldn’t want to potentially irreparably harm that by going against their wishes.

Family dynamics are different for everyone, and it’s never as simple as just “Hey, I am 18. I’ll do what I want. Screw you!”

There is also just the possibility that he likes FSU more than Tennessee. Wild concept. I know.

Nookie mentioned, but it's not.
Most likely his handler is someone he knows and trusts, his family lives in Florida I'm sure they want him closer to home. If he respects them he will do what they want wether it's what he wants or not.

Kid wants TN, he’s got a shady handler that’s making this muddy.

More of an old school recruiting deal than new age NIL deal and with our NCAA issues we have trouble right now playing in that world.

That’s all I can really say hope it makes sense.

Gotcha! Guessing that:

-he wants to get paid but doesn't want to do anything for it.... i.e. ads, commercials, meet and greets, etc.

-needs for his handler to get paid as well

Can’t tell if you are being sarcastic or not but the performance of our DBs this year and our DB recruiting is in fact his fault, because that’s his job.
Banks decides what coverage they’re in; he also coaches safeties…. Not defending martinez bc this has been an ongoing thing but seems like a lot of this is the coverage we’re in.

You know what they say happens when you assume
How to Save Time and Actually FIND the Ancestors You're Looking For -  Genealogy Gems

Can’t tell if you are being sarcastic or not but the performance of our DBs this year and our DB recruiting is in fact his fault, because that’s his job.
I was being sarcastic and referring to this post.

Here is my prediction.

If he signs here, WM gets none of the credit.

If he doesn't come here, WM gets all the blame.

VN Store

Back