'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Yeah, so that suggests it will take care of itself. And I prefer to think about what good could happen instead of pronouncing doom which has happened the last two offseasons. Obviously that’s just me though. 😞
Discussions are bound to happen…despite our wishes.

Reactions: Glitch
Discussions are bound to happen…despite our wishes.
Yeah, but I really didn’t think it would be necessary to fire coaches and dump players before fall practice even starts. Guess if it wasn’t phrased as an absolute it would not be so hard to stomach. Wonder why I waste time reading continuous nonsense.

Yeah, but I really didn’t think it would be necessary to fire coaches and dump players before fall practice even starts. Guess if it wasn’t phrased as an absolute it would not be so hard to stomach. Wonder why I waste time reading continuous nonsense.
I skip the “absolute” posts…if I even see them. 😉 I’m up for discussions.

Probably because we’ve fired him for the same issues in the past 10 years. People don’t forget that so I think opinions are pre-formed. I’m guilty of it as well.

Probably because we’ve fired him for the same issues in the past 10 years. People don’t forget that so I think opinions are pre-formed. I’m guilty of it as well.
But that’s the thing. We don’t get to fire him. Does it just make you feel like you’re doing something?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
But it shows a lack of rationality to overpower a prospects thread to repackage the OPINION based bile when Coaches’ evaluation is all that really matters.
What’s been “overpowered” today? Commitment announcement?

Reactions: StoVol
Boo, Cai, Beasley, Matthews and Gibson in the secondary

Don’t care who plays where, that’s nice
I think we’re a legitimate contender to flip DeMello Jones too. Which could be an ace up our sleeve that would come in handy as it allows us to move Boo to WR if we miss on a target or two

VN Store

Back