'24 FL EDGE Elias Williams (Mizzou commit)

Missouri defensive line commitment Elias Williamscurrently sits atop the defensive line board, in our opinion. He will also take an official visit to Knoxville next weekend, and Tennessee, along with Alabama has his attention. He has continued to build a strong relationship with the Tennessee staff over the last few weeks. He was in Tuscaloosa this past weekend, and the Crimson Tide made an impression during this trip. December in-home visits will likely be key in this one leading up to signing day.
-VQ

Rumor on the street is Alabama is feeling good about this particular recruitment…
Saban has recently told Elias he can loofah Miss Terry’s stretch marks after every game if he commits.
Which is definitely a game changer.
just get him on campus.

and detox because bama fans is the devil

Last edited:
Reactions: NighthawkVol
With Amaris Williams trending to Ohio State, Elias becomes even more important. He still coming in Saturday?

With Dorkowitz recent comments, the petty side of me wants UT to take this prospect from Missouri.

The non-petty side of me wants UT to take this prospect from Missouri because he looks like a good prospect.

Either way, I am in favor of UT flipping this prospect from Missouri.
CRG really likes this one. That’s good enough for me. He’s seldom wrong.

Missouri defensive line commitment Elias Williams is in town for his official visit. He is a priority for this staff, and the Vols are a real player in this one. While he is committed to the Tigers, he is approaching the last month with an open mind. His visit will start on Friday morning, and this is an advantage for the Vols, as he was not able to do this at Missouri or Alabama. He is excited to see practice and be around campus for the build-up to the game. Tennessee has done a nice job in this one so far, and they will look to impress him and his family again this weekend.
-VQ

VN Store

Back