'24 FL EDGE Elias Williams (Mizzou commit)

DL recruiting this year has sucked
Im fine with it now that it looks like we lost all of our starting DL. Get some transfers that can make an immediate impact while letting Hobbs and West continue to grow, or if one of them takes over even better, the transfer can be a back up lol

Im fine with it now that it looks like we lost all of our starting DL. Get some transfers that can make an immediate impact while letting Hobbs and West continue to grow, or if one of them takes over even better, the transfer can be a back up lol
Kept hearing how great our depth was this year. Well, not anymore. I really see big time depth, of four and five stars at DL being a harbinger of success.

Its mystifying considering who our DL coach is.

Reactions: Memphisvol87
Starting to think RG was never the legendary recruiter and it was more the cabin.
Careful... they'll come after you for that kind of talk.

yeah we've missed on quite a few kids this year on both sides of the ball... We've also gotten a bunch of studs... Wish we'd have secured about 2-3 of all that we missed on... Especially WR and Oline as we've seen how this season has played out... Maybe we pushed more for Wingo...

This is something that AP could know bc the kid might actually tell him something. Only time he knows things. I just don’t believe he has good sources inside the program (so he’s always guessing about strategy and personnel decisions) and they only let out what they want to let out.

However this year seems that others have out-worked them on recruiting. Someone else has seemed to have the info first on some of these big targets.

Anyway, I hope he’s wrong haha

Unless he’s trending away from Mizzou to someone else.

Reactions: Jimmy Football
This is something that AP could know bc the kid might actually tell him something. Only time he knows things. I just don’t believe he has good sources inside the program (so he’s always guessing about strategy and personnel decisions) and they only let out what they want to let out.

However this year seems that others have out-worked them on recruiting. Someone else has seemed to have the info first on some of these big targets.

You’ve let me down, Marco.

Reactions: MarcoVol
We get a transfer or 2 but we don’t exactly load up. I think we may get some help but I don’t expect many game changing players.

I think Hubbs has staff relationships. AP is close to Jay Graham. AP is closer to the kids and their parents.

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back