Florida (-15) vs Tennessee

Oregon would beat UF, but they would not score 59 on our defense.

No but they would get 30-40.

UF wouldn't score 20

Not even being hateful. That's just what I think. Their corners aren't far from UFs corners. Ekpre may get drafted before any of Floridas corners.

FL 35 UT 10

Worley will stink it up again, but will play until 5 minutes left in the game, leaving Vol fans scratching their head.

No but they would get 30-40.

UF wouldn't score 20

Not even being hateful. That's just what I think. Their corners aren't far from UFs corners. Ekpre may get drafted before any of Floridas corners.

I think our defense, like every other elite SEC defense Oregon's faced, would take them out of their game. They are a better team than UF, but they don't boatrace us like they did you guys.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better trio of corners than Roberson, Hargreaves and Purifoy. For all they hype surrounding Purifoy he's at best the 3rd best CB on the team.

Oregon would beat UF, but they would not score 59 on our defense.

Whether you're ready to blow our defense or not...and only you can decide the best time for all that...UF's defense is among college football's best.

You've played 2 games!!

One cupcake and one unranked 7-5 Miami team.

And you lost one of them.

Your defense may be great, but NO ONE is in any position to call you or anyone else "the best defense in the country" after 2 games, neither of which were SEC games.

That's ignorant.

Reactions: 3 people
Damn the negativity around here. Were some of you on the Butch Train prior to yesterday?

I think UT covers that line. I didn't think UT would cover the line against Oregon.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think "there is no way Florida covers". I also dont think Florida's offense sucks.

As a better, I would not be comfortable with Florida's ability to stop themselves.

2 games with 400+ yards of offense and 38+ minutes of time of possession and only 24 and 16 points respectively.

That's damn near impossible to do. If Florida doesn't stop themselves, than, yeah, I am afraid it will get ugly.

Admittedly, Florida has a history of not sabotaging themselves against Tennessee.
I have noticed that UF usually has their sh*t together for UT. Whatever their issue may have been in past matchups, it seems to dissappear or becomes less of an issue. That being said, I do play the lines but never against my Vols but if I were to play this line I would jump on this taking UF -15. UT has not shown it can move the ball down field and if the hype and showing so far by the gators def is on point, UT may be up against the defensive version of the Ducks offense. Everything I have seen,researched and heard says this will be the best defense UT will face this year. I like UF to -17.5 then would look toward a UT play if it grew beyond that

You've played 2 games!!

Your defense may be great, but NO ONE is in any position to call you or anyone else "the best defense in the country" after 2 games, neither of which were SEC games.

That's ignorant.

Well for sake of argument, I think Oregon sucks.

They've played 3 cupcakes and I'm supposed to buy this hype they are a national title contender?

Bunch of pansies out in hippie land.

What makes their offense good?

Reactions: 3 people
If Tennessee is going to upset any of the ranked teams they play their biggest chance will come against Florida. I know they're playing at the swamp, Florida has won the last 8 but after playing in Eugene this weekend the game against Florida will be toned down tremendously.

I think the game will be close probably 28-20.... I am going to remain optimistic and hope for a Vol upset.
http://www.facebook.com/tennvols1231

You've played 2 games!!

Miami is on the upswing. Not many teams will throttle their offense like florida did... Hate to say it but its the truth...

Well for sake of argument, I think Oregon sucks.

They've played 3 cupcakes and I'm supposed to buy this hype they are a national title contender?

Bunch of pansies out in hippie land.

What makes their offense good?

There is a major difference between

A. Being 3-0 and scoring 184 points in your first 3 games, and as a result praising your own offense.

and

B. Being 1-1, allowing 27 points in your first 2 games against a cupcake and a team that MAY be a good team, and praising your own defense.

Very poor argument.

Last edited:
Florida will make us their biotch. It will get ugly. Not as ugly as Oregon but still ugly. This team is truly sad.

Florida's D is the best in the conference. People who think otherwise will be terribly confused around 6pm Saturday. Only chance we have is that Florida beats themselves.

florida's defense doesnt need to be the best in the SEC to blank us. oregon was 1 blown coverage away from having us shut out until the last 6 minutes when we scored in garbage time on their scrubs. worley sucks. we need about 200 yards passing in order for the run game to have a chance to be effective. we have been getting ~125 a game from worley. it simply wont be enough.

VN Store

Back