Forgive Student Loans?

Oh, I'm a godless heathen. But that doesn't mean I can't point out the hypocrisy in all the "good Christians" on here who act as anything but.
I used to belong to a church that is part of the Christian left. Many of their members hate Trump, Clarence Thomas, Republicans, conservatives, etc. So yes I know exactly about the "good Christians" you're talking about.

Reactions: StarRaider
That’s one thing I don’t understand about some businesses. If you’re constantly changing just for the sake of change you’re never going to get good at anything. I suppose the bean counters need something to do though.
I had this discussion 5 years ago with mba folks that specialize in word salads and prolonging their perceived worth by creating other problems to fix. Their changes have been nullified because of it's inefficiency and the firm is no longer a part of our process development.

Reactions: AM64
It's astounding to me that any millennial has UG debt. As an orphan, I had no money backing me from parents, held a job and worked through my UG while being involved in Greek life and attending sporting events. Was it tough sometimes? Sure. But I knew by working, I could avoid taking out large loans. I had to take two separate ones out and they were paid off within 6 months of graduating.

Reactions: AM64 and Majors
It’s 5 years old and we hit a “pandemic” 3 years after your end date. But if you’d like for me to break down the disciplines and the wasted degrees such as gender studies that fall under interdisciplinary let me know.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
I used to belong to a church that is part of the Christian left. Many of their members hate Trump, Clarence Thomas, Republicans, conservatives, etc. So yes I know exactly about the "good Christians" you're talking about.
Democrats sing hymns too.

No, not at all. You gave a like to one of the most despicable posts I have ever seen. Puts you squarely in his corner. Makes you as big a POS as he is. Own it looth.
If we could only all determine where our individual tax dollars went.

Last edited:
It’s 5 years old and we hit a “pandemic” 3 years after your end date. But if you’d like for me to break down the disciplines and the wasted degrees such as gender studies that fall under interdisciplinary let me know.
I have already let you know lol. Please, engage.

Holy cow you're now claiming to be a lawyer?

I've seen lawyers with logic skills like yours. They get made fun of by the successful folks I know for being the McDonald's of legal representation, cheap and ineffective.

Really driving home the point that postgrad education is a waste here.

Yes, maybe people will ignore you blatantly dodging the argument if you puff your chest out enough. Keep running. Ambulance chasers don’t pay down 100K of debt in a year or did you not think for 5 seconds before posting

Nancy Pelosi July 2021:

"People think that the President of the United States has the power for debt forgiveness. He does not. He can postpone. He can delay. But he does not have that power. That has to be an act of Congress."

Oh, I'm a godless heathen. But that doesn't mean I can't point out the hypocrisy in all the "good Christians" on here who act as anything but.

Lol. I find it hilarious when people try and equate what someone posts on an anonymous message board to what kind of person they are in real life. Are you one of those that thinks what is posted in here is 100% truthful? I mean if you do then 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve got one, and I got it after a few years of work experience. I came out and was hired by a pretty well known consulting firm, where I quickly realized that I didn’t know squat.

The material was much easier than my hard science undergrad degree. It was more difficult because it required you to quickly learn time management. First year was all about weeding people out.

My assessment of it was it’s a great foot in the door early in your career. Experience is 10x better than the degree, but most companies would rather hire the degree than invest in the experience, which is silly, because they end up paying more for less experience.

Once you’re a few years into your career nobody cares what degrees you got. You either deliver or you don’t.

I wouldn’t say no one cares. My son is starting an MBA program he’s been told he’s as far as he can go without it.

Reactions: MarcoVol
It's crazy to me that the government loans that amount of money to individuals.

FWIW I think undergrads are capped at around 60K total in government loans, but it’s higher for grad school which probably only really makes sense for certain types of grad school

we target people with 5+ years work experience and aim to help them gain awareness and appreciation for how the entire organization fits together rather than any functional area.

we don't want students right out of UG or with no significant work experience

our alumni and their employers are pleased - maybe y'all should have come here

I’d love to get mine.

VN Store

Back