Forgive Student Loans?

I said several times when people have talked about the GOP midterm cakewalk, "not so fast." You are watching them buy an election, and they probably aren't through.
Yep. I have been saying the same thing. Mine run toward the Latino and minority votes. I still say I will believe there is a shift when I see it.

Reactions: AM64
The government gave out $800 billion to the rich. 75% of the PPP loans went to the top 20% of household income. Nearly all of the loans were forgiven.
What happened to the $800 billion PPP program?

The student loan forgiveness is estimated to be $300-$900 billion.
Forgiving Student Loans: Budgetary Costs and Distributional Impact — Penn Wharton Budget Model

The Top 1% of Americans Have Taken $50 Trillion From the Bottom 90%—And That's Made the U.S. Less Secure

America’s covid job-saving programme gave most of its cash to the rich

Believe I did with your outdated data.
How is it outdated? You think only people graduating after 2017 have student loan debt?😂

It’s ok, I know it doesn’t fit the narrative, I won’t torture you with it anymore. Clearly the whining about everyone getting “gender studies” degrees is unfounded, so we’ll leave it at that.

How is it outdated? You think only people graduating after 2017 have student loan debt?😂

It’s ok, I know it doesn’t fit the narrative, I won’t torture you with it anymore. Clearly the whining about everyone getting “gender studies” degrees is unfounded, so we’ll leave it at that.

It's a different world we are living in right now. The narrative is you're using old data in a post-covid world trying to convince yourself that degrees such as gender studies are valuable. So yes, interdisciplinary studies such as gender studies is worthless, you know how many I've hired. 0

Five years after I graduated in 2001 from Tennessee my debt was paid. So if you have a gender studies degree from 2017 or previous years and you have student loan debt...... it's worthless based on the fact you have not found a job that pays for the loan. So what's my narrative, I'm honest.

So you were trying to make a serious point using a cancer analogy?! At least a poor attempt at humor would be joking, now that you claim you were trying to be serious is even more stupid

It wasn’t my tweet but it was clearly an analogy, not “humor”. No one is laughing at cancer patients haha

Last edited:
It's not. I was just wanting to clarify. Some on here seem to think that if a person took out a student loan, they should pay it off according to the original terms or they are some kind of loser deadbeat. Terms can and do change.
Then it becomes a new agreement.

I don't recall the MAGA platform being a "government based on the Bible" but when you can't defend your team's policies you deflect.
There have been gop reps (well, one rep) saying the govt should be directed by the church and calling for biblical citizenship tests

It's a different world we are living in right now. The narrative is you're using old data in a post-covid world trying to convince yourself that degrees such as gender studies are valuable. So yes, interdisciplinary studies such as gender studies is worthless, you know how many I've hired. 0

Five years after I graduated in 2001 from Tennessee my debt was paid. So if you have a gender studies degree from 2017 or previous years and you have student loan debt...... it's worthless based on the fact you have not found a job that pays for the loan. So what's my narrative, I'm honest.
I never placed a value on any degree, you and others did that… and COVID literally has nothing to do with this subject matter, at all. You were hyperbolically suggesting that there has been a slew of useless degrees conferred. So I found the information, posted it for you, and asked you to elaborate on your stance. You can’t/haven’t. It’s that simple.

There have been gop reps (well, one rep) saying the govt should be directed by the church and calling for biblical citizenship tests

there's always one - just commenting that if you have to start your critique by making something up then maybe try a different angle

I never placed a value on any degree, you and others did that… and COVID literally has nothing to do with this subject matter, at all. You were hyperbolically suggesting that there has been a slew of useless degrees conferred. So I found the information, posted it for you, and asked you to elaborate on your stance. You can’t/haven’t. It’s that simple.

Technically I listed quite a few useless degrees

Reactions: AM64 and Majors

VN Store

Back