Forgive Student Loans?

Yeah, a bunch of yellow-bellies that won’t step up to the plate and back up their small-minded mouths. Typical.

Figured there were more people with gumption in this forum that would at least be inclined to address facts when presented, guess not. Do your dance little man, if it makes you feel better.
Lol
ok Francis.

I have for a day and your best line is a link you don’t go into. I’ve also broke it down many times, if you have a general studies or now/worthless degree with no job to pay for your loan from 2017 or prior. The degree speaks for itself. Ive stated I’m 100% in not hiring those fields. So there’s your data. How many have you interviewed, how many have you hired? Better yet, hit it up with what percentage of those jobs again. Since you don’t have anything except I provided a link. I got my man all in the feels right now with the anger on that last part.
I’ve interviewed and hired dozens, but it’s for a specific field that requires a graduate degree with a starting salary close to $200,000/year, so that really doesn’t matter in this context does it?

I understand you don’t want to address the very plain information presented in a direct manor, nothing but embarrassment there.

Yeah, a bunch of yellow-bellies that won’t step up to the plate and back up their small-minded mouths. Typical.

Figured there were more people with gumption in this forum that would at least be inclined to address facts when presented, guess not. Do your dance little man, if it makes you feel better.
Wow. What are you looking for and list of degrees people don't think are worthy of getting a job to pay back loans?

Reactions: AM64

LMAO you’re hilarious. You have received the same answer from multiple people and you just puff up and tell them no that’s not it. Clownish 🤡

I’ve interviewed and hired dozens, but it’s for a specific field that requires a graduate degree with a starting salary close to $200,000/year, so that really doesn’t matter in this context does it?

I understand you don’t want to address the very plain information presented in a direct manor, nothing but embarrassment there.
So no Russian Literature or general studies. Thanks for proving my point

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom

Guess they chose a field that could pay off 2 loans.

95% of the people who struggle to pay for student loans don't have a degree problem - they have a budgeting problem....

If you can't pay your loans - stop going to Starbucks

If you can't pay your loans - deliver pizzas to make more money

If you want to pursue a field that pays 40K a year, don't spend $200K to get the degree

VN Store

Back