France is Burning

I’m not one to put any value on a graven image like the last supper painted by di Vinci because he wasn’t there. Nice painting though.

I cannot however unsee the testicles during what was horrible modern french art at the opening, Dionysis or not.

There’s a reason weird crap constantly comes out of France. They are the flibbertygibbets of the world.

Reactions: McDad
I’m not one to put any value on a graven image like the last supper painted by di Vinci because he wasn’t there. Nice painting though.

I cannot however unsee the testicles during what was horrible modern french art at the opening, Dionysis or not.

There’s a reason weird crap constantly comes out of France. They are the flibbertygibbets of the world.

There’s a reason they have to get other people to fight their fights for them.

There’s a reason they have to get other people to fight their fights for them.

France was pretty solid pre-Revolution when their armies had the flag below. Things have kind of suck for them ever since the Revolution. They are on their 6th Republic now? The Revolution was an utter failure (unlike the American Revolution) and Napoleon ended up just becoming a dictator and another Louis the 16th. Then we he was overthrown, they became a full blown Monarchy under the Bourbons for another 20 years.

1722372234649.png

Reactions: StarRaider
What about all of the time spent on Notre Dame Cathedral and the ringing of the bells?

Too much "religion" being forced on viewers around the world who are not Catholics/Christians?

Should there be outrage?
If you wanted to make a point on the cathedral it should have been "why would the same artistic director who intentionally mocked and insulted Christians also make the cathedral and first ringing of the bells post fire a highlight of the same ceremony?"

Reactions: luthervol

Pretty sure that was a hole in a stocking, there are apparently pics from several angles

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I can tell that some people in this thread have NEVER been parents.

I don't care if it was homosexual or heterosexual, sexual/naked displays are NOT appropriate for children. Children watch the Olympics. I have seen this more and more with WOKE culture.

How long until we have s*x scenes, heads being chopped off, and the f*** in children's movies? Every time they push this stuff, it just gets worse if you don't speak out.

I can tell that some people in this thread have NEVER been parents.

I don't care if it was homosexual or heterosexual, sexual/naked displays are NOT appropriate for children. Children watch the Olympics. I have seen this more and more with WOKE culture.

How long until we have s*x scenes, heads being chopped off, and the f*** in children's movies? Every time they push this stuff, it just gets worse if you don't speak out.
I have discovered one thing: once you move from the belief that some people pushing or defending this stuff are just ignorant or uniformed to the understanding that they are actually knowingly deceitful, evil, and disgusting, you will no longer care what they say about you. It is easier to stand up to this type when their opinions and statements literally mean nothing to you.

Wasn't that 1 guy's balls hanging out?!?

It was actually a tear in his tights. Sure looked like a nut, though!

Since you tube has removed the videos I can’t show you the one where he’s dancing later and it’s apparent his boys are out for the world to see.
View attachment 663106 Most pics are blurred out aaaaand I’m thankful for that.

It definitely looked like it, but they weren't out. It was a tear which continued to grow as he danced.

*inappropriate comment was removed

French President Macron’s Steamy Embrace — and Kiss — with sports minister at Olympics raises eyebrows: ‘Indecent’​

The internet is buzzing about awkward photos showing French President Emmanuel Macron sharing a touchy-feely moment with his sports minister during the 2024 Paris Olympics opening ceremony — with some comparing the affectionate display to a lover’s embrace.

The photo shows Macron, 46, tightly gripping the arm of Amélie Oudéa-Castéra, 46, a former professional tennis player who is the country’s minister of sports and, as one X user pointed out, his subordinate.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/30/world...nister-amelie-oudea-castera-raises-eyebrows/#
1722389309024.png
French President Emmanuel Macron shared an affectionate embrace with his sports minister Amélie Oudéa-Castéra, raising some eyebrows on the internet.

Oudéa-Castéra in turn clutches Macron’s bicep with one hand, the other wrapped affectionately around his neck while planting a kiss on the French leader’s neck.

French President Macron’s Steamy Embrace — and Kiss — with sports minister at Olympics raises eyebrows: ‘Indecent’​

The internet is buzzing about awkward photos showing French President Emmanuel Macron sharing a touchy-feely moment with his sports minister during the 2024 Paris Olympics opening ceremony — with some comparing the affectionate display to a lover’s embrace.

The photo shows Macron, 46, tightly gripping the arm of Amélie Oudéa-Castéra, 46, a former professional tennis player who is the country’s minister of sports and, as one X user pointed out, his subordinate.

French President Macron’s steamy embrace — and kiss — with sports minister at Olympics raises eyebrows: ‘Indecent’
View attachment 663234
French President Emmanuel Macron shared an affectionate embrace with his sports minister Amélie Oudéa-Castéra, raising some eyebrows on the internet.

Oudéa-Castéra in turn clutches Macron’s bicep with one hand, the other wrapped affectionately around his neck while planting a kiss on the French leader’s neck.

Modern France is a notorious haven for adultery/affairs and has been for a long time. Their culture brags about it.

Reactions: Vol737
since you always make great comparisons surely there is some very loud corner of the internet that is complaining fiercely about the bells and the church.
lol......my comparison was to highlight that there isn't.

Sort of shining the light on the snowflakeyness of the ones whose panties are in a wad over the "last supper".

Reactions: EasternVol
When you have to resort to the defense of: "His balls weren't actually out!"
You mean the verifiable truth? Lol
or "It isn't mocking Christianity because we rang some bells!!!", then you've lost the plot.
When the person who created it tells you what it is (or when the "balls" thing is confirmed to be untrue) and you just "believe what you want" in order to be a victim, that would seem to be losing the plot to a much greater degree

Reactions: gcbvol
Dionysus was literally represented in ancient Greek texts as either male or female depending on the source. Doesn't that make a lot more sense than thinking they were making trans jesus to make fun of your super special beliefs?

This is just the next war on Christmas outrage by the same pearl clutchers.
The "facts don't care about your feelings" crowd currently throwing a tantrum about what they "feel" happened in spite of the facts showing otherwise

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
You mean the verifiable truth? Lol

When the person who created it tells you what it is (or when the "balls" thing is confirmed to be untrue) and you just "believe what you want" in order to be a victim, that would seem to be losing the plot to a much greater degree
I don’t know, in the video when he turned sideways and just like that, the hole in his stockings was 3D.

VN Store

Back