France is Burning

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
You mean the verifiable truth? Lol

When the person who created it tells you what it is (or when the "balls" thing is confirmed to be untrue) and you just "believe what you want" in order to be a victim, that would seem to be losing the plot to a much greater degree

The point about the balls is, it shouldn't even be a toss up as to weather we're seeing balls or a run in hosiery. Dude shouldn't be prancing around in daisy dukes wearing panty hose at the opening ceremony.

And the artist is a sniveling coward that won't defend his convictions. He tells us what he thinks we want to hear after receiving blowback. Have a pair of non-exposed nuts! And quit with the non-stop gaslighting about this not being intended to mock DaVinci's depiction of the last supper. We have eyeballs and brains. And I only view myself as a victim insofar as I feel like my intelligence is being insulted every day that these spineless degenerates try to convince me that I shouldn't actually believe my lying eyes.

The point about the balls is, it shouldn't even be a toss up as to weather we're seeing balls or a run in hosiery. Dude shouldn't be prancing around in daisy dukes wearing panty hose at the opening ceremony.

And the artist is a sniveling coward that won't defend his convictions. He tells us what he thinks we want to hear after receiving blowback. Have a pair of non-exposed nuts! And quit with the non-stop gaslighting about this not being intended to mock DaVinci's depiction of the last supper. We have eyeballs and brains. And I only view myself as a victim insofar as I feel like my intelligence is being insulted every day that these spineless degenerates try to convince me that I shouldn't actually believe my lying eyes.
Couldn't have said this better. Thank you.

Also, these idiots can cut the "we are acting like victims" BS. As I've said, I'm no longer affected AT ALL by the "progressive" nonsense. I can still say that it is inappropriate for TV viewed by children, disgusting, and evil.

Trust me, my judgment and feelings are not what these sickos should be worried about. The truth will be revealed, and God is a just God.

Also, these idiots can cut the "we are acting like victims" BS. As I've said, I'm no longer affected AT ALL by the "progressive" nonsense. I can still say that it is inappropriate for TV viewed by children, disgusting, and evil.
You weren’t complaining about “inappropriateness” though, you were complaining that they said it wasn’t about Christianity and you think your religion is under attack in spite of that, which is 100% playing the victim

Reactions: EasternVol
You weren’t complaining about “inappropriateness” though, you were complaining that they said it wasn’t about Christianity and you think they’re secretly lying and attacking Christianity, which is 100% playing the victim
😂

Of note, Truth and Light have been under attack by the Great Deceiver since the beginning of our time. He's just seemingly making a lot more progress lately. Thankfully, the ending is unalterable and guaranteed.
Ah yes, the people whining about this are just advocating for “Truth and Light,” which is why they’re so angry and judgmental all the time and are advancing ideas that are verifiably untrue

Modern France is a notorious haven for adultery/affairs and has been for a long time. Their culture brags about it.
Why do you think Thomas Jefferson spent so much time there? That dude was the man about town. You’re correct, it almost assumed in much of French society that your spouse will have someone on the side.

Reactions: volbound1700
Ah yes, the people whining about this are just advocating for “Truth and Light,” which is why they’re so angry and judgmental all the time and are advancing ideas that are verifiably untrue
You’re not understanding the definition of Truth and Light in this instance.

At the London games they had a big show with nurses and babies touting the UK healthcare system. Really, that is what the UK is known for, that is entertainment? Just goes to show an insight to these minds that come up with this trash.

Methinks you are the one who is angry.. just saying

I have discovered one thing: once you move from the belief that some people pushing or defending this stuff are just ignorant or uniformed to the understanding that they are actually knowingly deceitful, evil, and disgusting, you will no longer care what they say about you. It is easier to stand up to this type when their opinions and statements literally mean nothing to you.
So it's the same people who set the Olympic presentation up as the minor fringe pushing sex on kids?

When you were mocking Israeli hostages yesterday, was that more acceptable because it was calm judgmental?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
When you were mocking Israeli hostages yesterday, was that more acceptable because it was calm judgmental?
I told you what I was “mocking” and you decided “that’s inconvenient, let me pretend it’s something else and complain about the strawman instead” which fits right in with this thread ironically

VN Store

Back