France is Burning

Hard to see everyone in that video but those that I can see, dont look exactly stereotypically Gaulic or Franco Germanic.

I wonder what that says about things? Oh, you KNOW the answer but you just aren't allowed to say it. Le sujet qui fâche!
Je ne parle pas Francais.

This is a banner week for the MAGA crowd on the board. AA struck down, Christian website designers don't have to help gay customers, a Biden student loan program I daresay maybe 10 percent of you even can describe, gets struck down (but hey you best Biden, doesn't matter what the details are) and now dark skinned people are protesting in France and you get to describe people as 7th century. Must feel good to resurrect the Muslim boogeyman. Been kinda quiet on that front.
How would you describe what is going on in France?

With true freedom, one should be able to be a bigot, racist, hate for whatever reason. No person should be compelled to serve anyone for any reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
What is the % chance of them going out of business?

IbVxqlnjZyzh.png

I am convinced Trump was telling more truth than any President I can remember
sure he embellished but when it comes to macro issues, he told it like it is.
The buttercups just can’t handle the truth

I am convinced Trump was telling more truth than any President I can remember
sure he embellished but when it comes to macro issues, he told it like it is.
The buttercups just can’t handle the truth

It's called confirmation bias.

Trump didn't say anything his base of resentment doesn't already feel. So those in the base conclude Trump is telling the truth. God forbid their assumptions about life and the world around them get challenged. Can't have that !

Reactions: EasternVol
It's called confirmation bias.

Trump didn't say anything his base of resentment doesn't already feel. So those in the base conclude Trump is telling the truth. God forbid their assumptions about life and the world around them get challenged. Can't have that !

He was correct about the spying, Nordstream, NATO defense spending, France..I could go on and on but dont care to waste anymore time with something that counters you bias

Diversity is their strength!

Migrant riots continued in France for the 5th day as a violent mob attacked the home of the mayor of a Paris suburb, forcing his wife and children to flee in terror. The wife and one child were injured in what mayor called an “assassination attempt”

France Has Fallen: Migrant Mob Torch Mayor's Home, Wife and Kids Injured Escaping | The Gateway Pundit | by Richard Abelson | 123

like America, France’s biggest threat is white nationalists. Right?

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back