France is Burning

What is the % chance of them going out of business?

IbVxqlnjZyzh.png

I think the left wants it both ways.

In a bit of irony, the SCOTUS decision this past week allows them to do this. And good for this business. Folks can decide if they want to shop there or not.

Reactions: AM64 and vols40
Diversity is their strength!

Migrant riots continued in France for the 5th day as a violent mob attacked the home of the mayor of a Paris suburb, forcing his wife and children to flee in terror. The wife and one child were injured in what mayor called an “assassination attempt”

France Has Fallen: Migrant Mob Torch Mayor's Home, Wife and Kids Injured Escaping | The Gateway Pundit | by Richard Abelson | 123
Tried to burn the house down with the wife and children inside?

1688337238154.jpeg

Can someone remind me what those rioters are so pissed off about.
And why they're burning France to the ground. They must be some really mad psychos.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
So is it "forced association" to serve a black person a meal?
Technically if you are compelling someone to do something they don't want to it is. You can think whatever you want of that person but call it what it is.

Reactions: AM64
Can someone remind me what those rioters are so pissed off about.
And why they're burning France to the ground. They must be some really mad psychos.
17 year old kid was stopped by police. He tried to drive off with a cop practically in the car and gun pointed at him.

They shot him. And he died.

I never mentioned skin color at all. Ignorance? Rapes are way up in every country that have let large numbers of Muslims in. The 10 to 20 percent of them that are Islamists (the ones with the savage 7th century mindsets) have absolutely no problems going back to their 7th century savage ways. This will eventually break very bad some day. They refuse to assimilate.

Maybe if the women aren't covered from head to toe, to the Muslim male they are asking for it. Could just be that Muslim men don't like playing the lottery and finding maybe a guy or a really ugly woman hidden away in traditional garb, so they get a little crazy in the normal world.

Diversity is their strength!

Migrant riots continued in France for the 5th day as a violent mob attacked the home of the mayor of a Paris suburb, forcing his wife and children to flee in terror. The wife and one child were injured in what mayor called an “assassination attempt”

France Has Fallen: Migrant Mob Torch Mayor's Home, Wife and Kids Injured Escaping | The Gateway Pundit | by Richard Abelson | 123

Apparently you can take the Muslim out of Islam, but you can't take the Islam out of a Muslim or turn it into something civilized. It's pretty astounding really because Islam was in many ways advanced when compared to much of Europe at one time.

17 year old kid was stopped by police. He tried to drive off with a cop practically in the car and gun pointed at him.

They shot him. And he died.

Let's look at this for a moment:

The footage shows in fact that the two police officers were standing by the side of the stationary car, with one pointing a weapon at the driver. A voice is heard saying: “You are going to get a bullet in the head.”

There is a "note to self" here. If a cop has a rifle pointed at your head...DON'T Drive off. You're liable to end up dead. This kind of education needs to be taught to kids everywhere, especially kids of color. It's that sort of behavior that gets you killed. The news media does not do a good enough job of showing this.

The police probably will pay a price here and his family will end up multimillionaires, but it won't bring him back

Reactions: Tnslim1 and AM64
Let's look at this for a moment:

There is a "note to self" here. If a cop has a rifle pointed at your head...DON'T Drive off. You're liable to end up dead. This kind of education needs to be taught to kids everywhere, especially kids of color. It's that sort of behavior that gets you killed. The news media does not do a good enough job of showing this.

The police probably will pay a price here and his family will end up multimillionaires, but it won't bring him back
The two police officers were as close to the vehicle as possible. When it drives off they are both pushed back.

I don’t know if that makes the shoot legal.

Were they actually brushed back?
Did they simply jump back?

Hard to tell.

The alleged language is concerning. Threatening a scared kid with a bullet to the head might make them run?

The two police officers were as close to the vehicle as possible. When it drives off they are both pushed back.

I don’t know if that makes the shoot legal.

Were they actually brushed back?
Did they simply jump back?

Hard to tell.

The alleged language is concerning. Threatening a scared kid with a bullet to the head might make them run?

I'd love to know why they were pointing a rifle at his head while he was in the car. That doesn't sound like a common practice to me. I'd be hesitant to use the wording "make" them run. This was a choice the kid made and it was a deadly choice. Let's assume the cops are criminal in their actions. In fact, let's assume they aren't cops at all but car jackers. If these guys have a rifle pointed at your head, you better cooperate if you wanna live

Reactions: Tnslim1 and AM64
I'd love to know why they were pointing a rifle at his head while he was in the car. That doesn't sound like a common practice to me. I'd be hesitant to use the wording "make" them run. This was a choice the kid made and it was a deadly choice. Let's assume the cops are criminal in their actions. In fact, let's assume they aren't cops at all but car jackers. If these guys have a rifle pointed at your head, you better cooperate if you wanna live
It wasn’t a normal “traffic stop”.

Kid has been driving erratically thru bus lanes and engaging in other dangerous behavior. They had been in pursuit, and he only stopped when he hit that traffic jam.

That’s when the cops were able to close on him.

Not gonna get the standard “license and registration” at that point. You’re going to be greeted with firearms and demands.

VN Store

Back