Fraudulent Christians

A spiritual "downfall" implies that there was a time when he actually had a higher or elevated or better spirit. And I don't think he did. This has always been a grift for him. He rode his Daddy's name and milked it, knowing that all he had to do was say the right things, show up on Sunday morning, and then do whatever he wanted the rest of the week.
Oldie but goodie!..Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.. Damn i miss Hitch..... grifter ralph still be griftin' though

Edit:sorry for double post...Looks like someone beat me to it....a true classic

Last edited:
Says it all to me.

You think it was his weakness of spirit that caused him to arrange and then sit there and watch while some young stud boinked his wife? He knew what he did wasn't "Christian," he just didn't think he'd get caught or that the story would leak. Then he pays the kid hush money. That's not a spiritual failure. That's Righteous Gemstones stuff.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
What is truly sad is that people revel in a person's spiritual downfall.

What is even more sad is he feels some sort of religious guilt for being a part of something consenting adults do behind closed doors. It certainly isn't my cup of tea, but to each their own. If there is no victim he should tell everyone to F off, but he can't because he needs to keep up appearances for the family business.

If I'm reveling in anything it is the fact that his religious opportunism came back to bite him.

I’ve had this debate many times. Here the article is ripe with paranoid commentary, smearing and question begging, but very little if any discussion.

Most of the ID movement today is responding to the fact that teaching science is morphing into scientist and secular humanism.

This.

So far, I have spent $110,000 just in tuition, with about $35k more to go....just to get my 2 kids educated through k-12 without being exposed to the rampant drug and alcohol abuse, premarital sex, and garbage abiogenesis being taught as an absolute 100% scientific fact that only a moron would ever question ...as well as the rest of the forced brainwashing of liberal ideology , humanism, self worship and inability to think critically. It has been money well spent..as a valedictorian, my Son had many open doors and started Liberty University last week on a 3 year plan to a 4 year degree. His head hasnt been filled with all the garbage these ignorant Antifa and BLM rioters are full of ..

This.

So far, I have spent $110,000 just in tuition, with about $35k more to go....just to get my 2 kids educated through k-12 without being exposed to the rampant drug and alcohol abuse, premarital sex, and garbage abiogenesis being taught as an absolute 100% scientific fact that only a moron would ever question ...as well as the rest of the forced brainwashing of liberal ideology , humanism, self worship and inability to think critically. It has been money well spent..as a valedictorian, my Son had many open doors and started Liberty University last week on a 3 year plan to a 4 year degree. His head hasnt been filled with all the garbage these ignorant Antifa and BLM rioters are full of ..

That simply isn't happening. If it is even being brought up, it is being taught as a theory, like evolution by natural selection.

Reactions: MercyPercy
What is even more sad is he feels some sort of religious guilt for being a part of something consenting adults do behind closed doors. It certainly isn't my cup of tea, but to each their own. If there is no victim he should tell everyone to F off, but he can't because he needs to keep up appearances for the family business.

If I'm reveling in anything it is the fact that his religious opportunism came back to bite him.

Semantics...what ever makes one feel better about themselves.

VN Store

Back