Fraudulent Christians

I agree but not the point and the direction/purpose of this thread. This thread is all about shaming a Christian.
The purpose of the thread is to point out prominent Christians who spend their whole careers condemning the morality and lifestyle of others while they themselves are living a life that conflicts, in a substantial way, with the morality and lifestyle that they themselves proclaim to possess and push on other people. IE: Fraudulent Christians.

If you'd like to start a thread titled "Fraudulent Buddhists" or "Fraudulent Muslims" feel free, it's pretty easy to start a thread.

The purpose of the thread is to point out prominent Christians who spend their whole careers condemning the morality and lifestyle of others while they themselves are living a life that conflicts, in a substantial way, with the morality and lifestyle that they themselves proclaim to possess and push on other people. IE: Fraudulent Christians.

If you'd like to start a thread titled "Fraudulent Buddhists" or "Fraudulent Muslims" feel free, it's pretty easy to start a thread.

No need to defend your well thought out thread.

Christians make mistakes just like non-Christians. Prominent or not, everyone has the opportunity to make amends by repenting for their sins and putting transgressions behind them. JF JR. obviously made a big mistake and is suffering the consequences. In the eyes of God, he is not lost if he truly repents. The whole “thing” about Christianity is the atonement of Christ and its power to give mankind another chance. I understand not everyone in this thread believes in God the eternal and his son Jesus, but we are discussing Christianity correct? My two cents.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Same sex unions: not ok
Systematic child abuse: Go for it!

Vatican bars gay union blessing, says God 'can't bless sin'
Curious on your angle here.

So because they are "ok" with one sin, they should be ok with another?

Further the cure for the hypocrisy wouldnt be to ok the church reocgning gay marriage, but aggressively going after cases of child abuse. Which wouldnt fix that you are angry that their religion doesnt recognize something you think they should.

Both are related in roman catholicism. Roman catholic isn't Christianity anyways.

I'm sure you have a totally reliable source on that.

You don't get to decide which followers of Christ are Christian or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you have a totally reliable source on that.

You don't get to decide which followers of Christ are Christian or not. It's such a douche move.

I don't decide, but comparing the catholic faith to what the Bible explains on becoming a Christian, roman catholics are not Christians as defined by the Bible.

I don't decide, but comparing the catholic faith to what the Bible explains on becoming a Christian, roman catholics are not Christians as defined by the Bible.

While I’m not a fan of the Catholic Church, Catholics literally wrote the Bible

Reactions: OHvol40

VN Store

Back