Fraudulent Christians

The purpose of the thread is to point out prominent Christians who spend their whole careers condemning the morality and lifestyle of others while they themselves are living a life that conflicts, in a substantial way, with the morality and lifestyle that they themselves proclaim to possess and push on other people. IE: Fraudulent Christians.

If you'd like to start a thread titled "Fraudulent Buddhists" or "Fraudulent Muslims" feel free, it's pretty easy to start a thread.
There are a lot of fake Christians..... it’s easy to discern a real one from a fake that is using Christianity to get what they want in life......

Or, look in the mirror.
Wasn’t talking about myself.... I live far from a Christian lifestyle.... I do know some real Christians and some that are fake.... it’s pretty easy to tell the difference if you are around them enough.

Typically the catholic church sends it's child molesting priests to another diocese. No word on whether they receive a blessing during this process, or whether allowing them to continue to be priests is a de facto blessing. We'll have to stay tuned.
The Catholic Church is correct about their gay marriage ruling but their leaders should be absolutely ashamed of what they allowed to go on with the children.

The Catholic Church is correct about their gay marriage ruling but their leaders should be absolutely ashamed of what they allowed to go on with the children.

Maybe correct in the sense that it's more or less consistent with the Bible. It'd be hard enough being a gay Christian without getting the Catholic church involved so this is probably a blessing in disguise.

Maybe correct in the sense that it's more or less consistent with the Bible. It'd be hard enough being a gay Christian without getting the Catholic church involved so this is probably a blessing in disguise.
Shouldn’t a religious entity be consistent in its beliefs..... I think it’s ridiculous when a religious group tries to be “progressive” to change with the way the world changes.... a Christian,imo, should love the person(gay or not) but be against the sin.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Shouldn’t a religious entity be consistent in its beliefs..... I think it’s ridiculous when a religious group tries to be “progressive” to change with the way the world changes.... a Christian,imo, should love the person(gay or not) but be against the sin.

Why aren't they killing them then?

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Reactions: Wireless1
I won’t discuss this too far bc neither one of us are biblical scholars but one of the verses is from a parable and the other verse is from the Old Testament.....my only point was that churches shouldn’t change their beliefs based on the world.... if they do then it’s not really based on anything.

The Bible is pretty explicit regarding what is to happen to gays. You really have to read into it that all the bad stuff in the old testament was canceled though. One might say that's not really based on anything.

The Bible is pretty explicit regarding what is to happen to gays. You really have to read into it that all the bad stuff in the old testament was canceled though. One might say that's not really based on anything.
I don’t think either one of us is equipped to have a biblical discussion..... you don’t have to read into it all.... the New Testament is showing gods grace..... Jesus came and died on the cross to wash away the sin of everyone and that includes homosexuals..... everyone is free to believe what they want to believe.

Reactions: Sandman 423
What? People are imperfect and the world is full of hypocrites?? Who knew?

newborn-baby-portrait-with-funny-shocked-face-expression-picture-id545271730

I don’t think either one of us is equipped to have a biblical discussion..... you don’t have to read into it all.... the New Testament is showing gods grace..... Jesus came and died on the cross to wash away the sin of everyone and that includes homosexuals..... everyone is free to believe what they want to believe.

Washing away sins concerns the afterlife though. The old testament prescribes the killing of gays, explicitly. There's nothing that says "okay, don't do that now" in the new testament--you have to interpret it that way, as you've done here. And if you're going to do that you might as well start blessing their unions.

VN Store

Back