Free Kasey

On a lighter note, I wonder after we win, do they have planned to play the kats "Grove Street Party' or whatever their third down or home team/stadium song is, or do we keep things like that just for bama....

I don't know what the cheerleader incident was.

But I know Kasey tweeted the RGW account that said Tennessee fans were supposed to wear black face to the game, and told people that wasn't real. And apparently she lost her job for it.

Yes, she stepped in trying to lead people when no one needed it. Did she think the UT fan base was going to show up en masse in blackface?

UT had an incoming freshman who had made the cheer team. Girl made some supportive tweet of a BLM event (I think) and some person with a grudge against her pulled up some tweet of hers from the day she got her driver’s license saying “got my license N***as”. UT cancelled her. Donde is a Woke General.

But I know Kasey tweeted the RGW account that said Tennessee fans were supposed to wear black face to the game, and told people that wasn't real. And apparently she lost her job for it.
So basically ‘Richard West’ decided to retaliate and got her fired.. that sucks

Reactions: Jravol78

A lot of people care more about something she tweeted as a teenager that as far as I can tell wasn’t being directed at someone as a slur, than what she tweeted in the here and now that was pointing out actual trollish behavior.

Many people were taking it seriously, and it was encouraging them to do something legitimately racist. Kind of misses the forest for the tree imho.

It can be a fake account and still asinine.

Indeed. But her intent was to clarify it was not real. A clarification that almost no one needed. But I believe she is young and has been immersed in the Woke culture and felt she needed to step in before someone got offended.

Indeed. But her intent was to clarify it was not real. A clarification that almost no one needed. But I believe she is young and has been immersed in the Woke culture and felt she needed to step in before someone got offended.

Maybe most of were playing along but I saw several posts in the tweet where people were acting offended and like it was real. Maybe she didn’t need to do it, but is worse to clarify for the confused or to assume everyone actually gets it?

Reactions: hubcappsjr
Maybe most of were playing along but I saw several posts in the tweet where people were acting offended and like it was real. Maybe she didn’t need to do it, but is worse to clarify for the confused or to assume everyone actually gets it?

In theory it should be ok.

In real life you should be aware of your own social media posting history, especially given that UT cheerleader incident, and not get into the arena as the white person trying to protect black people that aren’t even asking for your protection.

I don’t know, I feel bad for her, I think her heart was in the right place and then someone tried to get even, I bet she was blindsided

I agree. Not sure what he next steps should be, but this is maybe a reminder that we should check our own accounts and see what we may be putting out there that we haven’t thought about it years.

Reactions: LadyVolette

VN Store

Back