Free Kasey

She said she needed a slave. No clue if that was racial. Doesn't sound like a very nice person though.

There needs to be a statute of limitations on these things though. Can we not forgive in this country anymore?
Especially when the person in question was a kid. It isn't like she said this yesterday.

You can loose your job from something tweeted out years ago.... You can also be a male and strike a girl on plain site video and claim you was scared... This is our world we live

Someone else mentioned this and I think it rings true. It’s kind of off topic but, the odd thing about words, they only have power over you if it offends you. If someone calls you a name, and it doesn’t upset you, it has no power over you. If the person that said it doesn’t get the response that they wanted they won’t call you that again. They might try a different word, but not reacting can essentially make the word useless.
I’ve been called names, but in most cases the person calling me names doesn’t know me, doesn’t know the truth but decided to judge me while not having all the information. I don’t care what that person thinks. I don’t know them, and if they judge others without all the details, I don’t care, I’m more secure in myself to let a slur affect me. sorry to get all philosophical. But I think a lot of todays issues are because people look for ways to be offended, to create drama. That’s what’s on TV, therefore that must be how life should be.

I’m in my 50’s. I’m definitely not the same person. When you represent a company they have the right to do as they please. This is pretty self explanatory.

Has someone said the company doesn’t have the right?

Is every decision made by a company or university the right decision?

Someone else mentioned this and I think it rings true. It’s kind of off topic but, the odd thing about words, they only have power over you if it offends you. If someone calls you a name, and it doesn’t upset you, it has no power over you. If the person that said it doesn’t get the response that they wanted they won’t call you that again. They might try a different word, but not reacting can essentially make the word useless.
I’ve been called names, but in most cases the person calling me names doesn’t know me, doesn’t know the truth but decided to judge me while not having all the information. I don’t care what that person thinks. I don’t know them, and if they judge others without all the details, I don’t care, I’m more secure in myself to let a slur affect me. sorry to get all philosophical. But I think a lot of todays issues are because people look for ways to be offended, to create drama. That’s what’s on TV, therefore that must be how life should be.

Stoics like Marcus Aurelius and Seneca have similar beliefs.

I say bring her back based solely on looks alone, I don’t care if she pushed my mom down a hill into the landfill in Horse Creek, she’s still hot and that outweighs any wrongdoing

Reactions: trevols81
I say bring her back based solely on looks alone, I don’t care if she pushed my mom down a hill into the landfill in Horse Creek, she’s still hot and that outweighs any wrongdoing
She is hot yes but your premise that makes her immune to mistakes is very wrong.

Has nothing to do with the chancellor. It's mostly a bottoms up phenomenon that's pervasive in universities. It doesn't originate with her, and there's not much she can do about it.

It doesn’t originate from he but she undoubtedly perpetuates it.

VN Store

Back