Free Kasey

Last edited:
What has she actually done? No one knows but people are willing to go to bat for her. I keep getting arguments that she has gotten older. Serial killers get older. People have a soft spot for their cause.
idk if comparing posting a few slurs on social media to being a serial killer is a good comparison.

idk if comparing posting a few slurs on social media to being a serial killer is a good comparison.

The only argument I hear is that she has gotten older. It is not a good comparison but getting older doesn’t make you wiser. She is hot but that doesn’t mean she can do what she wants.

Arguably our best defensive player was arrested and told the arresting cop that where he’s from they kill cops. He was allowed to grow and become a valuable member of the University, Knoxville community and potentially have a future in the NFL. This girl who called out someone for being racist or supporting a racist act gets her Twitter TL looked up and reveals that she used a terrible racial term when she was 14. 14 YEARS OLD. What the hell are we doing here?

I think it’s called throwing the baby out with the bathwater?

Last edited:
Reactions: RDU VOL#14
The only argument I hear is that she has gotten older. It is not a good comparison but getting older doesn’t make you wiser. She is hot but that doesn’t mean she can do what she wants.
Really—getting older doesn’t make you wiser? Yikes. Now I know you’re really young.

So a former tennis player and girl she worked w/ at VFL films is the one who posted these tweets from 8 years ago bc she basically didn’t like her. Wow. Not excusing what she said at all. This situation wouldn’t exist if she didn’t post it, but she was 14 years old. It’s absurd that someone w/ a vendetta can basically destroy someone’s career bc of something written in 9th grade.

So
Donde(woke here)here.

Still no thoughts on the link? Bizarre if true.

So I don't keep up with UT politics at all. Donde (I believe) is from Texas, degree in business, ran a business department, adopted an orphaned child, involved with charities and is the daughter of a minister.

Interesting background for a woke warrior. Did she declare war on all white people or try to make some kids wear a mask during Covid?

On a scale of zero to Bernie Sanders, what exactly has she done.

Also, how about the link? Think she's allowing that?

Reactions: kcvols1
Really not hard to search your Twitter feed for any sort of questionable words or phrases. Sucks that it happened to this girl, but you gotta be smarter than that.

Can’t give the refs a reason to throw a flag and have an effect on the game.

So the difference in her and Jeremy Banks is about 8 tackles per game I guess? Maybe in the new modern world it makes it better that he was an adult when he said all that stupid stuff?

I don't view it in any way as giving someone power over me, really more of the opposite. It's like this, some bully continually calls your kindergarten aged daughter an ugly poopy head. It bothers your daughter. You teach her that they are only words and she should not let words hurt her....but you know it is not the words that are the issue, but the fact that there is a kid intentionally trying to upset your daughter. The issue is not the words that the person is using, but the person who is using the words. That's a critical distinction.
And the fact that the name caller needs to belittle others to feel good about themselves, says more about them, than it does me. People with low self esteem belittle others to feel better about themselves. Teach the daughter that it’s the bullies cry for help. Be the bigger person, don’t let a bully control your emotions.
Acting hurt, or getting upset rewards the bully. Don’t give them that power.

Just from personal experience, I did in fact get much wiser as I got older, at 25 if I look back at the things I did and said 7 or 8 years ago I would be quite embarrassed more times than not. But also that isn’t everyone’s case, some people my age are still the same clown they were in high school

This thread is all sorts of weird.

First....their is a scientifically proven difference in the makeup of a 14 year olds brain and that of someone who is 25.

Holding someone accountable for something they said or did at 14 years old and 10 years after the fact is beyond logical normal human sense.

Second...some of y'all need to get a room. Stewie and Allvol need to makeup.

Age does make you wiser simply due to experience of getting older. Some more than others.

Wokeness is not Wise.

Reactions: kcvols1 and jes
Just from personal experience, I did in fact get much wiser as I got older, at 25 if I look back at the things I did and said 7 or 8 years ago I would be quite embarrassed more times than not. But also that isn’t everyone’s case, some people my age are still the same clown they were in high school

If you are the face of a company they don’t have to be onboard with your past.

VN Store

Back