'25 GA LB Jadon Perlotte (USC commit)

He is saying UGA still wanted Perlotte, you are saying they dropped him altogether and didn’t want him…big difference
They "wanted" him until they knew they could get someone they liked better.

It’s how recruiting works. They’re not openly gonna tell the kid they’re actively trying to recruit over him, in case they ultimately aren’t able to. But it looks like he was getting the signals pretty early on this year.

If they end up with a guy who is just obviously not as good as Perlotte for whatever reason, doesn’t have to be rating, it’ll be obvious that I’ve misread it. even if they really were all in for him to the end, that would be bad for them.

But they’re gonna end up with a higher ranked guy, who will probably get a further bump post-commit. When we start beating them on the field that will reverse.

They "wanted" him until they knew they could get someone they liked better.

It’s how recruiting works. They’re not openly gonna tell the kid they’re actively trying to recruit over him, in case they ultimately aren’t able to. But it looks like he was getting the signals pretty early on this year.

If they end up with a guy who is just obviously not as good as Perlotte for whatever reason, doesn’t have to be rating, it’ll be obvious that I’ve misread it. even if they really were all in for him to the end, that would be bad for them.

But they’re gonna end up with a higher ranked guy, who will probably get a further bump post-commit. When we start beating them on the field that will reverse.
😂😂😂

This kid couldn’t possibly be getting recruited over, and if he is, that def means he’s a scrub because if you don’t fit in the 2 spots the #1 recruiting team in the country has for your position, you must be.

So needy to label something a win. Lol but I’m the bad fan.

But you ARE. You really are, and now you’re trying to justify your haughty attitude with saying I have bad take.

AP has well documented that Perlotte was a guy that UGA like and will take UNLESS they can get the elite guys. So Perlotte began to take many visits -fairly so.

But back to what you keep misreading:

I said if Gass comes to Tennessee … does Perlotte come to Tennessee.
Not if Tennessee will take Perlotte if Gas’s comes here.
That is UGAs stance, not ours!

Because if Gass comes to Tennessee that means Perlotte his spot at UGA.

I’ve said that BOTH times and you missed it both times.

Calm down…hahaha
At this point they’ve likely burnt that bridge with Perlotte.

Making fun about someone's inability to afford something is worse in my opinion. Why do some people feel like they have to get personal with others? Were all Tennessee Volunteer fans (other than trolls) and not alabama, florida, georgia or lsu fans by the way!!
Hey, you’re right. That wasn’t cool of me. Sorry, I have friends on the VQ staff and his suggestion tht they lie to get clicks rubbed me the wrong way.

Doesn’t matter with these sites. Always follow the visits and offers. This will be way now the same it will be 10 years ago when we are reading rankings from another Shannon Terry company.

This kid couldn’t possibly be getting recruited over, and if he is, that def means he’s a scrub because if you don’t fit in the 2 spots the #1 recruiting team in the country has for your position, you must be.

So needy to label something a win. Lol but I’m the bad fan.
You’ve got your opinion, I’ve got mine. I will simply say I very much doubt Georgia would’ve used an official visit this late into a recruitment if they didn’t want a player. The DawgHQ mod said Georgia was still trying going into that visit even though they didn’t see him being in the class at that point. Georgia doesn’t accept an offer and allow a kid to official visit then recruit over him. They do have a very deep, very talented board; entirely possible they get someone better rated as far as services rating. Won’t change the fact that if this kid was 100% committed to Georgia he would still be in their class, likely would still be rated higher as well. Georgia is covering their bases and I have no doubt they will get a highly rated LBer replace him. Hell I’m sure even if they aren’t highly rated ON3 will be happy to adjust that for them.

Doesn’t matter with these sites. Always follow the visits and offers. This will be way now the same it will be 10 years ago when we are reading rankings from another Shannon Terry company.
We get a high 4 or 5* commit or one of commits gets bumped up in the rankings then the services have done their job correctly. Everyone gets excited because we are getting blue chip players.

One of our recruits takes a dive in the rankings or isn’t rated as high as some want, well then the services are trash and don’t know what they are talking about. Oh and then well stars don’t matter.

VN logic in a nutshell.

You’ve got your opinion, I’ve got mine. I will simply say I very much doubt Georgia would’ve used an official visit this late into a recruitment if they didn’t want a player. The DawgHQ mod said Georgia was still trying going into that visit even though they didn’t see him being in the class at that point. Georgia doesn’t accept an offer and allow a kid to official visit then recruit over him. They do have a very deep, very talented board; entirely possible they get someone better rated as far as services rating. Won’t change the fact that if this kid was 100% committed to Georgia he would still be in their class, likely would still be rated higher as well. Georgia is covering their bases and I have no doubt they will get a highly rated LBer replace him. Hell I’m sure even if they aren’t highly rated ON3 will be happy to adjust that for them.
I know a lot has been made of the "wasted" visit. Doesn’t a school get 56 total per class? Not real sure of the number but again I don’t think it would’ve made sense for them to cancel it without a silent commitment or at least a very good feeling about another kid, and I don’t think their whole class are taking 2 OVs a piece to put a strain on that number- but again I’d have to look into that to be sure.

I’ve had this described to me about 5 different ways now. Still boils down to him being recruited over in my eyes. There are ostensibly 2 ILB spots there and it looks like someone else from their board will be filling the other one.

There’s no shame in taking a guy who barely missed the cut at a freakin’, let’s face it, NFL defender factory. That goes for us, Bama, Oregon, Ohio state… anybody. I don’t mind being challenged, I really don’t, not even by 12 of you at once but in my opinion the desperation to label this a win is BVS bubbling up.

Apologies to anyone I got a bit heated with, or haughty. I hope to be celebrating with all of you in the Travis Smith thread soon. That would be an indisputably gloat-worthy recruiting win, and the kind we need to get where we all wanna go.

We get a high 4 or 5* commit or one of commits gets bumped up in the rankings then the services have done their job correctly. Everyone gets excited because we are getting blue chip players.

One of our recruits takes a dive in the rankings or isn’t rated as high as some want, well then the services are trash and don’t know what they are talking about. Oh and then well stars don’t matter.

VN logic in a nutshell.
Where did I say the rankings are trash? Rankings are fine they are just not as important as the teams that are after the players

It’s on the field that shows who the best is. Getting coached up an working hard as a unit and in strength and conditioning. Recruiting is still important and yes you have to get very good players. Also more important finding quality players that fit your program nicely. Our staff is doing a good job of that. Can’t wait for the actual games. It’s gonna be a fun year! GBO!

I know a lot has been made of the "wasted" visit. Doesn’t a school get 56 total per class? Not real sure of the number but again I don’t think it would’ve made sense for them to cancel it without a silent commitment or at least a very good feeling about another kid, and I don’t think their whole class are taking 2 OVs a piece to put a strain on that number- but again I’d have to look into that to be sure.

I’ve had this described to me about 5 different ways now. Still boils down to him being recruited over in my eyes. There are ostensibly 2 ILB spots there and it looks like someone else from their board will be filling the other one.

There’s no shame in taking a guy who barely missed the cut at a freakin’, let’s face it, NFL defender factory. That goes for us, Bama, Oregon, Ohio state… anybody. I don’t mind being challenged, I really don’t, not even by 12 of you at once but in my opinion the desperation to label this a win is BVS bubbling up.

Apologies to anyone I got a bit heated with, or haughty. I hope to be celebrating with all of you in the Travis Smith thread soon. That would be an indisputably gloat-worthy recruiting win, and the kind we need to get where we all wanna go.
I don’t see a need to argue, but I do know for a fact that Georgia still wants him.. This isn’t my opinion or speculation. I know this to be a fact.

I’m not surprised
2 championships in 3 years equals we aren’t overpaying…..
I dont disagree with that
How do you think they got the 2 championships in 3 years? They overpaid for the guys that got them there. They will either continue to pony up, or they will revert back to who they've always been.

VN logic in a nutshell.
I have seen too many 5 star busts to subscribe to that logic.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Well, it would nice to see the money transfer receipt from that Georgia booster to on3
Yup they have a millionaire that is way up there from GA. Some cat named grant frerking. They have transplants everywhere!

VN Store

Back