Game Thread: #20 Lady Vols v #18 Fighting Irish, Home, Wed 5PM, ESPN2

BTW ...I had PE's in my lungs 13 years ago ...
It takes 12 to 24 months to get over them physically and mentally...
So those hoping Keys will be Keys this season don't bank on it...

Yeah, it is pretty obvious she has a long ways to go. Very sad that had to happen to her.

I hope they have made advances in the treatment.

I’ll say it. She’s worse than Holly. The numbers bear it out and the sample size is large enough now.

Reactions: Butch s
We could’ve used Key for little increments down the stretch, because Jill was giving nothing. Im not trashing Jill before some y’all say we’re piling on the players. But be foreal.

to disapprove of her coaching is one thing, but that’s out of line, not to mention your comment is slightly misogynistic. let’s do better please

Don't tolerate the Truth very well, huh? Shoot down the messenger.
misogynistic. OK then. I tell it like I see it. Like I've seen it since She showed up. You are obviously in Denial.
YOU coddle Her then; as you can't see the Obvious.

I hear a lot of folks saying this one hurts… no it just reveals how detrimental the in-game management from the sideline is for this team.
I’m not upset.
I’m not glad.
I’m not even concern.
It’s been the same for 7 games.
The 8th game will just be another moment of truth.
Take it for what it’s worth.

Reactions: UT Challenger
HAHA. kellie isn’t great but that is a wild claim. holly lost her team on the court and in the locker room. a total disaster…

Statistically, the statement was correct though. The outcome will end up being the same for both, and I honestly think even she knows it.

Maybe because Kellie gets outcoached on a consistent basis. Ivey made obvious 2nd half adjustments, you know what coaches are suppose to do in game. Kellie as usual couldn't stop what ND found as advantage. No reason for a team to make 10 out of 11 shots because TO weren't called properly and defensive adjustments weren't made. UT has no inside defense and a lot of that is the talent, but that's also on Kellie.

I don't think Kelly even knows what to do. Initial game plan worked, but after halftime, ND adjusted and Tenn had no answers.

Reactions: olddog
Didn't see 4th Quarter had to leave but judging from everyone it was Carbon copy of last 5 of 3rd. This team lacked quickness of ND in the post such a mismatch there. In the 1st half very few posters when we looked good but as soon as we played poorly many couldn't wait to post all the negatively. I do not like the results Kellie has given in 5 years but some of you be a fan and post when things are going well. In CHRIST Alone

Don't tolerate the Truth very well, huh? Shoot down the messenger.

YOU coddle Her then; as you can't see the Obvious.
i’ve stated multiple times this team is not well coached at all. i don’t like kellies coaching. with that being said, im not gonna allow a grown man to say something misogynistic. as i said, do better

i’ve stated multiple times this team is not well coached at all. i don’t like kellies coaching. with that being said, im not gonna allow a grown man to say something misogynistic. as i said, do better
with that being said, im not gonna allow a grown man to say something misogynistic. You aren'[t going to allow? Hhahaahahah. That's a good one. I deal in real. I spoke the truth. Suck it up as they say in Football.

The dagger was that missed 3 point shot in the last few seconds. Should have got the ball inside sooner. Maybe give Tamara that shot down low. Then you get the last possession with around 10 seconds.

Reactions: JustaChicken
Not gonna allow? Hahahaha

This was one of the most disappointing losses in memory to me as a fan, so I can't imagine the pain in the locker room right now. I don't have any criticisms -- they're pointless. I just want Rickea back, for Tamari to have a miracle recovery, and fr the team to get on the right track soon and stay there.

Tough night. 😢

VN Store

Back