Game Thread: Lady Vols v EKU; Sunday 2PM, Home, SECN+ (Final LV'z 72-63)

We coasted on superior size and talent today. I don’t think anyone on this team other than Striplin really cares at this point. I think we go sub .500 in SEC play.
I have to disagree,,,Jazzy Powelll continues to shine,,,had a PG bounce back from last game

Another team obliterates our defense with 3s.
Another game with reverse splits on 3% vs 2%.

We coasted on superior size and talent today. I don’t think anyone on this team other than Striplin really cares at this point. I think we go sub .500 in SEC play.

They should finish top 5 in the SEC at worst. Arkansas lost to Arkansas-Pine Bluff today, outside SCAR and LSU the conference isn't that great

Well we got a win today. The SEC not looking good today. We get a 9 day break Should get Rickea Jackson back and Tamari Key playing a little more. Key got 3 blocks, nice. We are on our way to much better basketball soon. As always go Lady Vol's.
Always a level headed and respectful post from you....

Great attribute very rare on here...Go Lady Vols...

Well we got a win today. The SEC not looking good today. We get a 9 day break Should get Rickea Jackson back and Tamari Key playing a little more. Key got 3 blocks, nice. We are on our way to much better basketball soon. As always go Lady Vol's.

We could still be a team that makes a run. But we have to get RJ back at 100% and we need Key back at the level she was at 2 years ago.

There’s no great team in the SEC this season.
With Rickea J back there’s a chance for Tennessee to beat any team in the SEC.

The flaws in this team are systematic issues. I’m watching Utah without a single athlete on their team outside of the Forward get anywhere on the court against SC that they want to. Utah is noticeably undersized also.

We have one game in 21 days and that game is Wofford. A lot of time to get it all together and get the injured players and players not playing well all on the same page. If they can't get it together in this long break then they won't be able to this season.

The flaws in this team are systematic issues. I’m watching Utah without a single athlete on their team outside of the Forward get anywhere on the court against SC that they want to. Utah is noticeably undersized also.
They might have a good coach

Like Utah coach and Marquette coach hope DW watching all these coaches today

SC bench outscored Utah bench 25-2

Nice to see Spear make a couple of baskets--including a trey--in the fourth. She's been woeful lately. She is not as athletic as good shooting guards, and I think that may be an issue for her--us. Our team athleticism is not very good, and we have zero athletic forwards.

We did show some nice help defense in the 4th---and I liked that Harper kept mostly the same lineup on the floor in that quarter. Stop with all the subbing every three minutes.

VN Store

Back